[16] ROLLER COASTER [16]

Remember to vote & comment! <3

-

花札

-

(I decided to do longer chapters instead of short but a lot chapters from now on, makes the fanfic more enjoyable)

— y/n's POV —

I could feel my body being shaken "y/nn, good morningg" a masculine voice echoed through my dreams.

"Hmm?..." my eyes fluttered open - I glared over to Ran "Hmpf... good morning Ran" I yawned out.

Ran?

"RAN?" I quickly grabbed the blanket and covered everything except of my head, Izana was still sleeping next to me but my scream woke him up.

Barely a second later a foot landed onto Ran's face, kicking him off the bed.

Izana was standing on the bed, looking down at him "Aye, what the fuck are you doing in my room?!" I looked down at Ran laying on the floor "Ow... I was just concerned on why you aren't awake yet so I-" Izana suddenly jumped onto Ran, elbow first.

"OW!"

I stared at the two men laying on the floor with wide eyes, I didn't remove the blanket from myself.

I wasn't naked or anything, I was just wearing a shirt and underwear... the covering up was just a reflex.

"I'm sorry, alright! I didn't think she'd be in your room again!"

Izana stood up from Ran, revealing that the Haitani's nose was bleeding.

"Alright, stand up and leave! I'll meet you and the rest when I got ready" Ran stood up "But-" "No buts" Izana pushed him outside the room and shut the door close.

"Ah.. I'm sorry about that, happens almost every day" he sighed out and sat back down onto the bed, I couldn't help but laugh "It's fine"

He walked over to his closet and threw something at me "Hey! ..... What's that?" I looked at the clothes that he had thrown at me, it was another shirt and grey sweatpants. "I can just put on my own clothes and change in my room, it's fine-" "No, I want you to wear it"

He walked to a corner and took something, I knew it'd be a piece of clothing that we had thrown there yesterday night but I wasn't sure what exactly it was.

He turned back around to me, that's when I saw that he was holding my bra.. and he wasn't just holding it, he was staring onto it... almost as if..

.. as if he wants to check my size!

"What are you doing!" I snatched it away from him. "I can't wear this anymore anyway after you ripped it open" "I just wanted to check what size you have so I can buy some bras to put in my clothes" he chuckled.

"You don't need to know my size" I scoffed, "Don't act like I didn't see them already anyway" It took me about a few seconds before I realised what he had said, I immediately threw a pillow at him "Oi, don't talk about it so casually!"