mistakes I've made in my books:

1. Changing the Anaisa Avery face claim.
At the time, I changed it because I was getting hate on it being Nessa Barrett (the og Anaisa) so I decided to change it to Madeline Cline. Although I don't think this has taken away from the book, I do regret this decision because it was made purely through peer pressure, which is something I've always tried to steer clear of. It was after all the Jxdn and Nessa drama and although I still supported Nessa after that, I pretended not to online to look better. Which I should not have done. Point is stay away from peer pressure. Like who you want. Be who you are. Don't let anyone rain on your parade! (Imagine Rachel Berry singing that, because that's all I hear rn)

2. Getting lazy half way through. If I wasn't feeling motivated, I simply shouldn't have been writing. Instead I felt pressured to write. I felt as if everyone who was reading my stuff would stop if I didn't publish new chapters like my life depended on it. I've done this with a lot of books, which is why some of them start off strong and might get a tad sloppy towards the middle. For the Donald Walsh book specifically, I got lazy with the ending and started frantically typing whatever made sense for an ending. I wanted to start a new book at the time and didn't want to worry about that one anymore. Instead, I should have took my time, explained, and put that book aside as I started something new. Point is, never feel pressured to do anything you're not ready for (that sounds so deep and I'm talking about a wattpad book:/)

3. The characters. A lot of the time I try to put a piece of myself into my characters, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I tend to overcomplicate things by adding a little too much of myself, which in the end makes my characters similar. I've always wanted my characters to stand out and be different. But instead I get greedy and try to make them me? I don't write fanfiction because I have no life and I want to live in this world as myself, I do it because I have so much love for a character or a show / movie (usually both) and as I'm watching it I make up a character in my mind. Yet instead of writing said character I originally made up before hand, I write a version of myself. Point is, I need to stop this.

I really don't know what this chapter is. More of a personal note than anything, but I hope this helps someone else too.