Extra Chapter 1: Reactions 1

Začať od začiatku

Even though I was indifferent to everyone who died along the way, I didn't want to be left alone in that hell. And she was the only one who came close to my level.

Ryuen: So you are saying, that this bastard was breeding monsters like animals! I don't pity you Ayanokoji by the way. Getting a hot chick like that. Tch.

Arisu: Fufufu... If you feel sad Ayanokoji-kun, I wouldn't mind giving you a lap pillow.

Ichika: No! Senpai only like my lap pillow! Isn't it right? Senpaaaiiiiiii~?

Everyone other than them looked at Ayanokoji with pity and sadness, while glaring at Ayanopapa.

To save her, I told her a lie. It was a gamble. I was aware that it may cost her life because that man deemed it unnecessary for me. But if I didn't do anything, she may as well have gone crazy and disposed off.

'I love you.'

Everyone: Ehhhhhh?

Sakura-sama had a blank face and shut everyone's mouth.

These three words kept her from losing it. She knew that I didn't mean it, but it was the only thing she could cling to.

She became completely obsessed with me. I became her whole world and her will to live through that hell skyrocketed. And I acquired an invaluable tool.

Kei: Grrrrrrrr(I am Kiyotaka's greatest tool!)

Kanzaki: Ayanokoji is dangerous.

Ryuen: Fufufufufu

Arisu: Kukukuku

Ayanopapa (in his mind): I am proud of my best product.

Ike: Why the fuck are you calling her a tool!!!

Sudo: Yeah Ayanokoji!!! That is really disrespectful for her!!!

Sotomura (in his mind): It sounds cool.

Kiyo: That's not me. It is an alternative universe. Right Sakura-sama?

Sakura-sama: Yes. No one can replace my Kiyo! Even his alternative versions!

It calmed down the crowd a bit and the monologue continued.

Of course that man didn't like it for some reason and increased Sakura's training. Acting, singing, dancing, assassination, and many more things got added to her course only.

She would go on rampage occassionally by beating up her instructors, occassionally killing them. But that man didn't pay any mind and continued torturing her.

Everyone got scared of Sakura-sama but also pitied her.

'Kiyotaka, she will be your perfect tool in ruling Japan. I am making her perfect for you. Use her well.'
These were the words that man said to me one time.

Ayanopapa (in his mind): I should have also done something like that.

I had no intention of going along with his wishes to rule Japan or whatever, but it was true that she has become an invaluable tool for me.

She was taken outside and adopted on paper by some powerful politician. Her image was being created as a genius actress, musician and dancer. She was trained to control the hearts of the people. Even I would have broken by the amount of training she was being going through. She was worked almost twice or thrice as me. But she held her obsession towards me as a way to go through the life.

She came to train and compete with me 2 or 3 times a week. I also wanted to go to the outside world with her.

Horikita-chan: You have never been to outside world?