01

I remember the first time I heard about you. Most of the seniors always asked me if I knew there was a new student in the Business class. My reply was often the same, "no" because I didn't know there were any new students.
I kept to myself and my classmates. I hung out with the same people all the time and I would say the craziest things. Hearing about this mysterious new kid became a daily occurance and at this point I was the only senior left who hadn't seen you. I didn't care about it, matter of fact I thought it wouldn't make any difference to me. I however did find it odd for someone to decide that becoming a new student second semester was a good idea.

At the time I was seeing my on again off again hunk of a boyfriend Clark. He was every girls dream and I had him to call mine. I remember thinking, "this is it. This is my relationship and I'm not letting it go."
Little did I know that I had to master the art of forgiving before claiming that relationship as mine.

I loved romance when I was an innocent little girl who didn't know any better; way before life and people turned me into the person everyone labeled as 'player' and 'cold hearted.' I didn't show much emotion unless it was genuine happiness. I made it a habit to sweep any problem or hurt caused by people towards me under the rug. I was hollow like a straw. I had a beating heart which people believed transported venom instead of blood, but hollow nonetheless. That was me according to the outside world: hollow, ruthless, cruel, and heartless...

Hey y'all I just updated my very first story. Please do let me know what you think.
Much love🌺