Ch 5; To camp half-hell (?)

FIRSTLY
I would like to thank @_Xieye_ for the amazhang support! May the gods give you infinite blue cookies and Fortuna grant you good luck! Same thing for anyone else who reads, I really appreciate it!
ANYWAYS
Letsa go!!! (Btw there's a pun here see if u can find it)
________________________

PERCY POV ( bet ya didn't expect that eh?)

This. Freaking. Sucks. Worse than the Sadistic run me and Apollo did (basically you betray kill everyone in Undertale) (Hey I was listening to undertale music) hahahaha that's ironic. Hey I wonder what would happened if Undertale and Deltarune characters meet Camp Half-Hell- I mean Half-blood. Oof. Got sidetracked sorry. Anyway, we were currently deciding our dramatic entrance until we chose to make a big smokescreen and then emerged from the fog, yeah. Then, we started on our journey to Camp-Hell. I used my magic to summon everyone to the front and yeeted the smoke bomb.

"OH FU...FUN"
I ran forward, " HELLLLO SUCKAS" I yelled. "Hahaha. Very funny commander. You just ruined the entrance." Apollo said. We started glaring each other for nearly 5 minutes before Hyacinthus interrupted us. "I apollogise for these two. We, are the Chaos warriors and advisors. We have been sent to aid you in the incoming war" he said. A marrage and complains and swear words emerged from the crowd. Then I saw him.
The b- guy who got me kicked outta Camp half hell

Micheal Thesus Lee
Son of  Zeus

Hahahahaha no motivation
Sorry for the super short chapter
If anyone has tips to keep motivation that would be much appreciated
270 words
Bye dear demigods, titans, or primordials!