Ch.2; I get founded by CHAOS

Chapter 2

Apollo's POV (Still)

Why does chaos have to hurt so much!? It sucks. It felt like my body have been ripped apart, limb by limb, then, being put back together...? Soon my body reformed in a pitch-black room, with white accents. "Hello? Who bring me here?" When I turned around, I saw him, Chaos, the most powerful being in the UNIVERSE. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to ask How and why he brand he here, so it came out as "Hawhy did you bring me here, lord chaos?" I asked, in disbelief

Chaos POV

     Apollo was... odd, to say the least, a god, haunted by tragedy, and desperate to get out of it, yet, he puts on a facade, a mask, just because he used to be the sun god, so he think he need to be cheery and "sunny" all the time, a alcoholic, and has a small ego, but not as big as say, Zeus, for example.  I know I have to help him get out, he is also a very good planner, but never got his opportunity to shine, I can fix that though. I laughed "I have been watching you Apollo, you are quite a queer (like queer meaning odd, not the other one) deity, so I offer you a spot as my advisor , and you get to choose you one person from the dead to help you." I saw his eyes going wide, then looking like he just remembered something, that just lasted a fraction of a second, before he realized what the looked like and quickly looked happy and proud.

"O-okay lord chaos, who can i chose?" He said, hope flashing in his eyes. I knew who he wanted to bring. Hades better allow this.

I waved my hand and hyacinth appeared. Apollo looked like he was crowned king of the universe, pure happiness, and joy. He takeld him in a hug, and I saw pure confusion on this face, so I gave home memories and everything that happend, and a look of pure anger flashed in his face, then he almost pushed Apollo off, then he realized who he was, and pure joy was spread, all over his face. He hugged him back, and I genuinely was happy for them.

FINNALY why did that take so long to make, sorry if its really short, I lost motivation like a gacha video (if you know, you know the suffering) anywayy I hope you enjoyed!