-ˋ₊˚.🌫 synopsis 🪷✨‧₊° 

NICK MILLER isn't just one of three people living in apartment 4D. in fact, he's actually: thirty seven, a failing novelist, a bartender— and severely depressed. in the midst of the chaos that ensues when living with your best friends for almost a decade, nick finds himself questioning where his life is heading and where he wants to be when it gets there.

OPAL DAY has never been close with her older half sister, but after dropping out of art school at twenty one— moving in with her and her wacky roommates until she can get her feet back on the ground seems like the only good option, even if it means sleeping in an extra large storage closet in the loft for the time being.

AS THE TWO try to figure out how to become the people they want to be in the world and juggle a fast paced, spontaneous, and passionate sex crazed relationship with each other they must ask themselves one very important question: what are they making of themselves?

*set in present day but takes place around s4— nick and jess have never been romantically/sexually involved or interested in each other. much more serious/dark themes are added to the overall fluff of the show but there will still be that comedic relief. some potentially triggering topics that will be included are as followed: depression, bi-polar disorder, childhood trauma, suicidal ideation/mentions of self harm, alcoholism, sexual trauma.*