Five

Manon was a whiny child when it came to Marinette babysitting. She would pout whenever she didn't get her way, and Marinette and I panicked whenever she looked about ready to either have an anger outburst or meltdown. I knew she had already been akumatized twice.

That night, Marinette and I were messing around in her room. She was having fun for once, and actually taught me how to sew a simple pocket. I showed her guitar, her teasing me about playing for Luka occasionally. We talked about our boyfriends, and at one point, tried to plan a double date.

"How are you, with everything going on?" I asked, lounging on the chaise.

"A bit better. I have you guys," Marinette reasoned.

I walked up to her, lowering my voice. "Chat and I are there for you. We will never abandon you." I held out my hand to her. "Want to surprise Adrien?"

Marinette giggled. "Sure." 

We informed Marinette's parents of where we were going and headed into the sun-setting sky. It was chilly, but we managed to get all the way there without feeling like our fingers were numb. Marinette and I were instantly let in. I think Nathalie knew Marinette was a reason why Adrien was really happy.

"Adrien, Felix, you have guests," Nathalie announced in the foyer.

My eyes widened in shock. I hadn't seen Felix in years. He was like my big brother. People would pick on me, and he would protect me. He was also snarky and sarcastic, but, overall, a good person.

"Who's here, of all people?" I heard Felix ask as the door to Adrien's room opened.

"Probably my girlfriend. Or your favorite person," Adrien said, shutting the door behind him.

"I don't like people," Felix snapped.

"Ouch, Felix," I said.

His head snapped to look at me. A small smile filled his features. I smiled back, remembering the times as old friends. He held his arms out, and I happily embraced them. Adrien kissed Marinette's forehead in greeting, making a brighter blush appear on her face.

We hung out in Adrien's room, Felix and I ranting about random things. He might've sworn that if Luka hurt him, he would break his kneecaps. I had to laugh. Felix was back, and still the same as when I left.

We heard a crash outside, and the four of us instantly looked at the window. There was smoke filling the air already.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir! Where are you?!"

"Why is it always that line?" Felix asked. "I watch a lot of the news clips. Why?"

"They want to know where Ladybug and Chat Noir are." I shrugged. I looked closer and froze. "Mari, we need to go." I glared at her, telling her not to question me. "Now."

Marinette and I ran to the bakery. There, Marinette's apartment was smoking. Her eyes filled with panic when she saw her smoking room. Four dolls floated out of her room. She turned to me, grabbing my shoulders.

"Listen. You are immune out of the four of us. Manon can control us with the dolls, like marionettes or puppets. Hence, Puppeteer. And we've trained together before, so it's not like you don't know our weaknesses. Be careful, okay?" Marinette questioned.

"We got this," I assured her.

We ran into an alleyway and transformed. Ladybug pulled the Dragon Miraculous out of her yo-yo and handed it to me. I raised an eyebrow at her. I didn't think she wanted me to combine it.

"Give this to Felix. That way we have at least two against one," Ladybug reasoned as I saw a teal blur.

I nodded. I launched off of the street, heading back to Agreste Mansion. Sure enough, Felix was watching the news on the couch in Adrien's room. The window was open, so it was easy to surprise him by landing in the room. I held out the choker to him.

"Felix Graham De Vanily, you have been chosen as the temporary holder of the Dragon Miraculous. You will use this power for the greater good. By taking it, you are accepting the power of the dragon, and agreeing to give it back to me after the mission is completed. Do you understand?" I questioned.

"(Y/n), I'm not that dumb," Felix said, slipping the choker on. "I accept, but know that I'm not as dumb as my cousin. Who I don't think knows his own girlfriend is Ladybug. Longg, bring the storm!"

Felix was almost identical to Adrien, which surprised me a lot. I never saw them as twins. Felix ran with me along the rooftops, his agility surprising me. I needed to go running with him again one of these days.

Felix and I were the only ones not controlled by the time we got to the scene. Terror filled me. Chat activated his cataclysm by Manon's command, and Felix easily blocked it. It ended up turning a roof to ashes. I heard people scream as dust covered them.

"Where is the blasted akuma?" Felix questioned me.

"According to Ladybug, her... wand!" I snatched it from the girl from behind, making the little girl scream. An akuma flew out after I snapped it. I had to take Ladybug's yo-yo and trap and release it myself.

"What happened?" Ladybug asked, rubbing her head.

"I'm so sorry," I said as Viperion hugged me tightly. "I took too long."

"You took two minutes. We were just a little too late," Ladybug assured me. "You did the best you could. You two did great."

"Here. Longg, open sky." Felix transformed back, making Chat's eyes widen. "I don't think you'll be needing me anytime soon."

"On the contrary, I always consider revisiting old Miraculous holders." Ladybug side-eyed me.