chapter 2

" bye everyone " I say with a few tears running down my face . Damn im gonna miss them . We get into the car and we are just making small talk .

It didn't even feel like we where In the car for long , and we were already pulling up to the airport " are you excited princess ?" He says while throwing his arm around my shoulder and kisses me on the forhead. " very" i say with a big smile from ear to ear.

We walk hand in hand to our gate . Wasn't to far which was nice. Everything went by super smooth.  Our flight was 5 hours and all I did was sleep . I was exhausted. " princess wake up we are here" stiles says while shaking me. I wake up and start grabbing our bags .

As soon as we stepped out of the airport, I took in my surroundings.  It was so beautiful here. " wow "  I say In amazement.  Stiles was flagging down a taxi for us and succeeded with ease. Wow everything was working out so well for us .

We get into the taxi and start driving for about 20 minutes. Befor we reached, stiles pulled out a blindfold. " here put this on " he smirked. I do as he says and puts it on.

All I felt was the car stop and hear a door open,  the another with my hand met by his. " just follow my steps" he whispers into my ear. " stiles i swear, you better not let me trip " I say with giggles . " don't worry I got you .

We walk up a few steps . " are you ready?" He says . " yes baby please can I take this off" he comes up behind me and takes off the blindfold. Im met with this beautiful air bnb.  " wow stiles this is so beautiful " I say In aweh. We go inside and its huge .beautiful couch set, against the wall there are 2 reading hammocks , to the right is the kitchen and dining room .

In the back yard there is this huge pool. When I went back inside and looked at the stairs, only then did I realize there was rose pedals that led upstairs . " stiles oh my god " i look over at him. " let's go " he smiles.

He grabs me and picks me up bridal style , I chuckle as he carries me upstairs.  He sets me down and I look at the bed . Filled with rose pedals, a balloon that's as " I love you ", a huge teddy bear ,  to the right there's a jacuzzi,  candles lit all around the room . " stiles how?" I'm so happy I didn't realize i let a few tears fall. " I shipped all this stuff here and Payed someone to set this all up for me. " he smirks and kisses me. " I love you too " I whisper.

I jump on him and he catches me while I wrap my legs around him.  I start kissing him roughly. He grabs and squeezes my ass he starts walking towards the bed. He throws me down on the bed and detaches his lips from mine and moves them onto my neck. He starts sucking and nibbling on my sweet spot .

I let out a soft moan. He starts making his way down my body lifting up my shirt , to kiss my torso. He makes his way down to my panty line, and pulls down my shorts and underwear. " fuck stiles" I moan and I felt his hot breathe close to my heat. He starts to kiss my inner thigh , making his way up to my heat for a second time. " stiles i want you please"i say with a whimper .

He looks up , smirks then instantly let his tongue glide between my folds . I let out a moan and start grabbing onto the bed sheets . He's hitting all the right spots, he's going so hard that I literally can't hold it. " STILES " I scream as i release all over its tongue. He licks up every last drop. He makes his way back up to me and his pants are already off? Ok there ninja.

He aligns himself with my heat and instantly thrusts into me,pounding me faster and faster by the second . I am practically screaming at this point I'm glad we are not in a hotel . He grunts as he pulls out , grabs me , flips my onto my stomach and thrusts into me again going hard. " fuck stiles don't stop " I'm panting at this point . " fuck your too tight I'm gonna " he released befor he could even say it. He pulled out and I felt it drip out. "Fuck I couldn't hold it" stiles says panting . " that felt amazing " I smile .

Go to take a fast shower and wash up. Get our pj's on and crawl into bed . I turn over to look at stiles. "happy 1 year" I close my eyes,  " happy 1 year princess. We were asleep instantly. I woke up to an empty bed,a note on the bedside table . " I'm downstairs cooking you breakfast. I love you" I couldn't help but smile .

I jump out of bed and run down to the kitchen. I stop and crouch. " SNEAK ATTACK " I scream and hug him from behind.  " why hello there beautiful. " he says chuckling . " smells amazing " I say while pulling out a chair. The table was filled with pancakes , regular,  blueberry and chocolate chip,  fresh fruit, whipped cream, and some apple juice. Because orange juice is gross as fuck. We both grab our plates and start digging in. " we need to be ready in 30 minutes " stiles says as hengrabs our plate and puts them in the sink. " what should I wear ?" " bikini " he says with a wink .

I put on a red bikini , on the straps there are a couple charms . Stiles put on some yellow shorts , then we left . It was like a hotel with a beach behind it.  Almost like a country clud. There was a pool with an open bar IN it . Ok fancy. Then about 30 steps to the left was the beach and ocean. Me and stiles went into the ocean for a swim.  " OK and where filming " he says with a smile " why stiles " I laugh. " I wanna capture this beautiful moment with my beautiful girl." He winks .

I groan , laugh then I dive into the water and when I return back to the surface I was met with a ring....

A/n double chapter update but the other one is coming tonight ! A RING !? OMG vote, like ,share ! ❤