three ♡

*sorry for any mistakes

Norfolk, VAMarch 8thWednesday

Norfolk, VA
March 8th
Wednesday

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Bryce heard making him groan not want to get out of his bed. Hoping that whoever was at the door would go away he rolled back over closing his eyes.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Man what the fuck", He said throwing his cover off and punching the air before putting on his slides and headed to open the door.

"Who is it", He shouted.

"Nigga open the door", The person on the other side on the other side of the door said.

"Mmcht", Bryce opened the door recognizing the voice.

"Zy bang on my door like that again and imma knock your head off", Bryce said letting him in.

"Bro chill, you was taking forever to answer the door", Zyair said.

"Nigga because I was sleep", Bryce told him.

"Well nobody told you to still be sleeping at 12 o'clock in the afternoon," Zyair flopped down on the couch.

"Stop dropping down on my couch so damn hard, if you break it imma break you", Bryce said hitting his shoulder.

"Listen here just because you wake up angry like the hulk don't mean you can hit on a nigga", Zyair said.

"Get out", Bryce said going back to his room.

"No way you just tried to kick me out", Zyair laughed.

"We got shit to do so imma need you to get your black ass up so we can go", Zyair said.

"Go where", Bryce said turning around.

"Nigga we got business to handle", Zyair said.

"That can be done at anytime yet you decide to wake me up bright and fucking early", Bryce huffed out.

"The sooner we get to it the sooner we'll be done, I got shit to do later I don't wanna be doing this all day", Zyair spoke.

"What plans do you have", Bryce asked.

"Nun of your damn business", Zyair said.

"Mmcht nigga please", Bryce chuckled.

"But aye I need to tell you about my new girlfriend", Zyair cheesed.

"You gotta girl", Bryce acted fake shocked.

"I feel like you playing with me right now but since I'm clearly the bigger person imma let it slide", Zyair shrugged.

"You gon tell me about shorty or keep talking bullshit ?", Bryce asked.

"Mmcht anyways, first of all she fine as hell", Zy said cheesing.