Best Character Relationships Results!

And the results are in!

Both categories have been judged, the results are finalised and I can now reveal them to you!

Once again, thank you all for participating, and I hope you all enjoyed being here :)

On that note, let's go [the results are in not ordered in scores up until the runner-up and winner section]:

Also, if anyone wants me to remove their review from here for any reason, please feel free to comment or pm and let me know, I'll have it down right away

One More High-school Comedy: Chaos Begins by Kathy_Marwin

Score:  7/10

Review: I really loved how this writer brought the characters together even though they were a bit weary of each other at first. Camilla seems like a timid girl but has a lot of fun when she is around the girls. The fact Imber and Kristen did get on added comedy to the story and Remi always seems to embarrass herself in front of them but that is what I love about her, she doesn’t acknowledge the weird looks she gets from others when she says strange things. I thought that the dialogue was comical and the writer definitely did not fail to represent the title within the story. Beautiful dialogue. The character’s relationships with each other did not fail to make me laugh. Although, I felt that some characters were overly paranoid making it slightly misleading despite the fact they managed to get along soon after.

Chasing Eden by StellaRoseATX

Score: 5/10

Review: The writer used a wide range of vocabulary to describe the toxic relationship between Raphe and Eden. They were clearly enemies as the story showed a lot of tension between the two of them describing their facial expressions whilst talking to each other. Overall, it was a very strong story. However, there should have been more background information on the relationship. Beautiful descriptions.

Seranid by Junypr

Score:6 /10

Review: Great chapter! The dialogue was very gripping. However, the character relationship was fade because of the backstory provided. Definitely a plot-driven story. Intriguing storyline. Work on the character's connection a bit more. Overall, the chapter was very detailed and the descriptions used were engaging.

Now, the honourable mentions [for which we have two]!

The Orisha by PrimeEnigma

Score: 9/10

Review: I absolutely adore the relationship between Evelyn and Alastair! Definitely can see how it’s like their brother and sister rather than partners. Loved the fact that they argue over the most random things! The plot was also very intriguing!  Very strong characters and their individual personalities seemed to stick with them throughout! The only thing I would suggest the writer needs to do is describe the setting a bit more to engage the readers. But overall I think that the relationship is definitely the focal point of the story and who doesn’t love character-driven novels?

Yadavi: The name of yearning by dwarkaratna

Score: 9/10

Review: This chapter was outstanding! The character’s relationship with each other was like an enchanting fairytale. Arjun and Subhadra were very well-developed and loveable characters and I loved reading about their adorable encounter. Absolutely gorgeous writing! The only thing I would suggest is please separate the dialogue as I feel as though it was slightly long making the storyline unclear. Separating the dialogue will make the story flow better. But otherwise, your writing is flawless.

And now the runner up!!

...

Adeline and The Ovenque's Key by Bridget_Boyd !!

Score: 9.5/10

Review: This book is absolutely adorable and the characters are so loveable! Really good character development and the platonic relationship was really clear, the friendship was really creative and I loved how structured the story was! Definitely a character-driven novel. More dialogue should be involved to engage the reader more.

And finally, the winner of the Best Character Relationships Category is:

LucyAnnWrites with The Girl Who Was Afraid !!

Score: 10 /10

Very emotional writing. It was very engaging. I can’t wait to read more of your work! The relationship was really engaging too as I could see the contrast between the two characters. I loved Cerise’s character and the emotion she brought into the writing. The chapter linked together with the story really well! The mental health aspect of Cerise’s character was impactful and your writing naturally flows. Gorgeous descriptions.

Congratulations to all our winners, runners-up and honourable mentions, and to the participants in general, congrats for putting yourself out there!!

Congratulations in particular to Lucy for her perfect score !!

If you are a winner, honourable mention or runner-up, please contact me with an email I can send your sticker to if you would like yours, as wattpad pms don't work for that unfortunately.

If you happened not to have an email I could send it to, let me know if you still want one and we'll see if we could sort that out!