𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐔𝐩

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Tara solution something happened in my brain.

Almost like I shut down. 

I didn't want to get up and I felt like If I did get up I was too weak to do anything. 

I didn't want to do anything.

Carl and Judith checked on my every second bringing me water and food.

I ate of course but then went right back to sleep or thinking. 

It felt like I was in a prison. Eat, sleep, repeat.

So I deiced to shower. 

I hated the prison because of how much we did nothing but gossip and eat and do anything but have fun. But it was somehow better then now.

It's crazy to know all those people I once talked to are died now.

The shower was cold but that was only because I didn't wait for it to heat up. 

As I washed my hair I close my eyes. Messaging my head with soap as all the dirt and goop came off.

I felt relaxed. Even though I maybe I did fake Tara love it hurt for her to leave me.

I should be happy she found someone who actually loved her and who actually can protect when danger comes.

After my shower I deiced to take a walk hearing the birds chirp and people talking about some drama Spencer did. 

'' He almost died '' I heard. 

As I walk more and more to the front I look up at the sky as I see green balloons in the distant. 

Could that be Glenn or Enid or anyone? 

I know Enid was still outside because Carl would not shut up about her when we were getting ready to bed that one night. 

I smile though knowing there is still hope. 

CRASH 

Was all I heard before seeing the big impact of what just happened.