𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲/𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I carry Judith as Tyreese and Carol walk ahead of me. Our path remains the same. We seem to be following train tracks.

Carol had informed me and Tyreese last night that she had killed Karen and David to stop the infection from spreading. Luckily Tyreese didn't get super mad but he was and still is pretty upset.

As a zombie appears on the tracks Carol quickly kills it. As she does we hear a lot of growling and sticking crunching on the side of us. 

'' Walers'' Carol whispers to us as we begin speed walking. Trying our best to hide out watching the zombies. 

Suddenly gun shots are heard following us in the pain we were going and alerting the zombies. I hop Judith tightly feeling her relax in my arms.

We walk following the tracks and we find a cabin with a man setting up fireworks? Carol and Tyreese quickly tie him up as I hold Judith in my arms.

I put Judith in her little bucket and smiled at her.  

Tyreese and The man begin talking as I try my best to stay calm. 

I sense tension in the air as Tyreese starts to get angry. 

'' Shh '' I whisper to myself trying to dismiss the feeling of anger in my mind. 

I close my eyes keeping my hand on Judith, making sure she is good. As I hear an explosive go off I quickly look outside with Tyreese.  

I sigh out of relief. Going back sitting next to Judith as I hear the man saying the baby is going to die.

I listen as Tyreese hurries outside to check for walkers. I hear a moment and thinking it's Judith I dismiss it.

I felt a hand wrap around my neck. I quickly opened my eyes to see the man choking me and pointing a gun at Judith. I struggled for a moment before I started punching his face.  

He quickly backed down as he winched in pain.  '' You bitc! '' Before he could finish his sentence I punched and punched the guy.

Blood splatted on my face as I cried out. Tyrese quickly comes inside hugging me tightly. '' It's going to be alright. ''  He said to me. 

I quickly look at Judith as she cries. I smile at the fact that she's still alive.  

Me and Tyreese decided to go outside for some fresh air. 

Carol comes back with everyone happily as Rick and Carl run up to me and Judith. Carl holds me tightly he sees how bloody I was

We all decided to walk away from the burning terminus. I was finally relieved to find my family again.

I hope we will never get lost again.  

That's is a promise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been walking for hours and days now and I don't know what we are looking for. Maybe someone or something? I'm not so sure.

Every night Carl makes sure he is sleeping close to me. I know he feels like he's going to lose me again. I do too.

The next day Daryl told us he heard something last night watching us or something. So as we our walking through the woods we are making sure we don't find any tracks or anything. 

I hum as Carl rants to me about what happened while I was gone.

 The feeling of danger is up ahead as we hear a man yelling help.

 As we all followed the sound it seemed to be a dark black male in a suit. It seems to be sum type of pastor uniform. He's lying on the big rock.

He seems to be sweating and very nervous. '' My name is Gabriel ''   He said.

'' Are you high? ''  I say to him as he quickly looks at me shocked not answering as Rick asks him if he's has a camp.  

'' I have a church '' He says. Well I happily glad we got something. Thank God, I think as we watch all follow behind him.

I was pretty religious when the apocalypse started. Still am but I keep it more private and don't think about it much. 

We when reach the church. Gabriel tells us that he cleared other areas but this one place that got overrun.

I decided to stay at the church with Carl, Tyreese and Judith. 

Carl looks at me for a moment before talking 

'' You know I really thought I lost you. '' He whispers to me. 

'' I'm sorry '' I tell him holding him and never letting go. Carl hugged me back.

That's how I knew our bond was getting stronger.

--------------------

I held Judith as she played with my hair. 

Reading the Bible, I smile. 

As Rick and everyone else come back. With more food.

Later in the night 

We all ate and enjoyed. Father Gabriel was not there though. I kind of felt bad but it's his church so he can do whatever he will like. 

We all listen as Abraham makes a speech.  

It was so powerful and everyone felt it. I loved it so much.

We listen as we hear Rick accept the to travel to DC to save The Walkers from taking over. 

Eugene could save the entire world and help us become better people.

Me and Carl cheer our glasses of water smiling at each other.