Chapter 10.

" He will scold me now. I should have let other person to drive the car. But also..sometime'S a little, scold won't harm..atleast when he is not mad.. " - singto blabbered and drove the car to the way of the office.

" He will come late today, hmm..it's better to tell him now before he know'S this from other " - singto took out his phone and phoned him.

The call was answered in the first ring " ... " - krist was still sleeping so he just answered the phone but didn't spoke and singto knew his habit so he spoke first.

" Still sleeping? Get up " - singto. " Hmm " - krist wishpered.

" Ugh! I won't say now. I know u won't listen. Anyway, the reason why I called u was to tell something..that..I'm driving.. "

" Don't spoil my mood in the morning " - krist spoke in sleepy voice and cut the line.

" Oww! Later on, when he will realize! He will jump at me by scolding 'blah blah blah' " - singto blabbered and kept his phone at the side seat.

Singto was driving nicely but one person was driving in high speed and in wrong way. They almost hit eachother with their car because of the other person.

Both stopped their car, other person came out from the car and came near singto window to argue. She was a gurl. " Oh mr! Can't u see front while driving?! " - she scolded him.

Singto also came outside and joined his brows when he saw her. Her expression was same.

" U..I have saw u. U were with krist back then. And --- " - singto was cut off.

" Actually..it was my fault! I'm sorry! I was driving wrong! " - by saying that she immediately left from there.

" Listen! " - Singto called her but she immediately left.

" Just before she was scolding me....and now she is sorry herself..?! " - Singto became confuse and went back inside.

He bended down to take his phone which fell earlier when that accident was near.

When he tried to take the phone, something was there under the small mat. He found some hard stuff over there so he proceed to check it.

When he did, he widened his eye'S in shock. He was speechless for a second, after some minutes, he broke the silence. " I-is..this my car..?!! "

" O-ofcourse...I was driving it from the starting " - singto wishpered again.

" But this..?!! Where did it came from?!! It may be a toy one.. " - by saying it, singto took that and it was heavy.

" Is..this real..?!! A gun!! In my car!! It may be a toy..even tho it's heavy..should I try..?! " - Singto stared at it for some minutes and came out from the car.

" Where should I aim to try..?! " - Singto looked his side, front back to see the target. " It's nice that noone is around now.. "

His eye'S went on those wheel of his own car. He stared again and pointed the gun toward'S the wheel.

.....He shot. And it made him starled cause it was an real gun. " I-It's freaking realll!!! The hell?!!! " - he threw that gun on the floor.

He became scared, his legs were shaking. If his phone wouldn't have rang then he would have been still frozen.

" Krist.. " - he saw the name of his and he didn't wanted to answer him but if he didn't answer then krist would be angry plus worried.

" Y-Yes.. " - he shuddered. " Where r u " - krist.

" I'm..t-that..car.. ---- "

" What car and all?!! " - krist doesn't like when singto start talking in gibberish language.