💛Whore (omegaverse)🖤

Atsumu was one idiot when agreeing to be Sakusa's sub. Consent degradation made Atsumu on the verge of tears every time the two fucked, pain with minimal pleasure was Sakusa's favorite thing. But hey, at least the sex is good?

"Omiiii.." Atsumu whined, pulling on his alpha's sweater sleeve. He was in constant need of attention, 24/7. He had been deprived of it since the Kiyoomi started to focus more on volleyball and less on him. The days were now taken up by rewatching of games and reworking of player layout.

"Im busy Atsu. You know better than to bother me while i'm working." Sakusa responded back simply. He knew Atsumu was just craving attention like the little attention whore he was. Usually the afternoons were spent with Atsumu in his arms, the boy nosing his neck softly and scents from the two being exchanged. Now they were spent with Atsumu whining and pouting like a brat as he was receiving no attention from Sakusa all day.

"But omiiii..." He pouted even more this time, his lip jutting out. He hung his arms around Kiyoomi's shoulders faking a sniffle. He heard Sakusa let out a deep sigh.

"Enough Atsumu. The next whine and its over my knee." Sakusa growled, his patience wearing thin. He knew the boy could push him just over the edge and then he'd be in trouble. Soon enough Atsumu would need a punishment to make sure he knew where he stood in level with Kiyoomi.

"Hmph." Atsumu huffed out, turning on his heel to leave the room as he felt his wrist grabbed tight. The grip on his palm made him gulp, he was in trouble now. 

Within seconds he was pushed over Kiyoomi's lap, an arm laying securely over his back to make sure he doesn't try to dodge the spanks. Not that he would want to anyway, being spanked was on his top 10 kink list. 

"Little brats like you think they can get away with anything huh? Like being an attention whore and disrupting me?" Sakusa spat out. The mere words he spoke made Atsumu weak at his knees, his throat running dry. He yelped at he felt a sharp pain at his backside, now being rubbed soothingly up and down by Kiyoomi's hand."

" I expect an answer, Miya. Do you think you can get away with what you did?" Sakusa said in a dark voice, deep in tone. He knew Atsumu hated being referred to as Miya as he could be addressing his twin brother.

"No sir, I'm sorry sir." Atsumu answered quickly in a quiet voice, almost not able to be heard of how small his voice was.

He was quick to let out another pained yell as he was spanked again, the feeling of Kiyoomi's hand rubbing at the red spot came soon after. His dick was becoming increasingly wetter by the minute, slick was producing between his legs, wetting his boxer that were pulled down just enough for the spanking he was receiving.

"I couldn't hear you, brat. Speak up." Sakusa glared down at the boy, he felt the wetness seep through the boy's underwear and onto his thighs. Pathetic.

"I-im sorry sir! No!" Atsumu said louder this time, anticipating the next brutally hard swat. Instead he felt a hand petting his head softly, nails scraping along his scalp gently. 

"Good boy,, now was that so hard?" Sakusa mocked. Moving his hand back to the boys ass again and giving it a light pat. The urge to say yes was growing greater and greater, the need to be punished coming through stronger.

"Your enjoying this, aren't you? Cock dripping like a your in heat." Sakusa murmured, giving Atsumu a few more spanks before groping the muscle roughly. Tears sprung to Atsumu's eyes and he gave up trying to squirm in his lap and instead take his punishment well, he deserved it after all.