"Breathe"

"Breathe."

It was a simple task, inhale deeply and fill your lungs. Cool your body and relax, clear your mind and just, breathe. Something Oikawa Tooru was having a really hard time doing right then.

He tried his best to listen to the advice but his breath came out shaky and accompanied by a soft whimper, his body trembling and refusing to come off its edge.

He pulled uselessly at the bonds tying his hands, a silky red tie securely pinning down his wrists to the headboard of the bed. Arms held high and legs spread, thoroughly embarrassed by his position, especially as his lover was positioned on his back with his head between his knees, kissing at his trembling thighs in an attempt to be comforting. Not that this was the first time Iwaizumi had assumed this position below him but given the circumstances this time, things were a little different.

He whined and let his head fall back, trying to suck another deep breath into his lungs.

"You're okay to keep going right?" Iwaizumi asked from below, pausing what he'd been doing and staring up at the other with concern etched onto his face.

Oikawa nodded, biting down on his lip but that answer didn't seem to satisfy the dark haired man, his fingers digging into the others thighs,

"Use your words. Answer me." His voice firm and demanding, taking the authority that he knew Oikawa craved so badly.

The brunette nibbled his lip, the others tone sending a shiver down his spine and, oh yes, he wanted to keep going.

"Yes..." He hesitated slightly before adding, "Hajime."

The way Oikawa said his name lit a fire deep in the pit of Iwaizumi's stomach, his skin prickling with desire and he so badly wanted to give up this slow and painful pace just to shove Oikawa down and fuck him but that wasn't the plan for the night and Iwaizumi had more self-control than that. He wanted to reduce Oikawa to a begging mess, panting and squirming until he couldn't take it anymore, and they weren't even halfway there.

The half a second it took for Iwaizumi to continue, Oikawa was already growing impatient, a soft roll of his hips signalling his desire for attention which earned him a soft chuckle from the man below.

Iwaizumi's hands traveled the others backside, groping at pale but firm thighs and a glorious butt. His fingers slipped between the cleft of his ass, rubbing over his tight dry hole and earning a choked moan from Oikawa.

The man above sticking his ass out and burying his face against his arm, eager to be touched more. His body reacted immediately to the touch, his cock growing hard and thick, hanging into Iwaizumi's field of vision and he eagerly licked over his lips, wanting to taste his lover's sweetness but he held off just a bit longer.

He reached out to the side to grab the bottle of lube he'd pulled out, maneuvering blindly but able to feel around enough to know what he was doing. He squeezed a very generous amount onto his fingers before pressing them back against Oikawa's ass.

The small gasp from the brunette was a nice sound but the moan as he slowly warmed the lube up around his hole was even nicer.

Thick calloused fingers massaged the tight entrance as his other hand held him spread, the gentle touches made Oikawa crave more, whimpering and tightening his hold on the red tie binding his wrists together, needing something solid to ground himself and keep him sane as Iwaizumi touched him so teasingly.

Gentle lips pressed over Oikawa's thighs, mouthing kisses and letting his tongue dance across pale skin. He kept his eyes open, watching the others body react and observing every twitch and pull his body made as his fingers continued to tease him.