"I'll give you something to cry about"

Oikawa Tooru is a terrible person.

Everyone knew this, but sometimes he had his better days.

Other times, he was the worst person in the world.

To Iwaizumi Hajime at least.

The little extra sway of his hips, the way he raked his eyes up and down his boyfriend, the fierce look in his eyes. Every time Oikawa leaned into Iwaizumi's touch and sighed. When they had to separate, Oikawa let out a breathy high pitched whine.

The way that his nails skimmed up and down over Iwaizumi's biceps.

The look is Oikawa's eyes.

It was driving Iwaizumi insane.

It went on like this for a week, and finally it was saturday.

The volleyball team only had morning practice on those days, so the two could hang out afterwards.

"Hang out".

The practice was on the easier side so it seemed to end earlier than normal. Oikawa and Iwaizumi were put in charge of locking up.

Once they finished, they finally headed to the locker room to change out of their practice clothes.

Iwaizumi was packing up all his things when Oikawa grabbed his hand.

"What're you doing shittykawa?"

"Iwa-chan, don't be mean. I just wanted to hold your hand!"

Iwaizumi huffed and continued packing again but with only one hand.

He was zipping up his bag when he felt his hand being lifted against the base of Oikawa's throat.

He lifted an eyebrow at the setter.

Oikawa untangled their fingers and held Iwaizumi's wrist with the other hand. He took the hand and put it around his neck.

Iwaizumi's mind seemed to be in slow motion as he realized what Oikawa was asking.

He gave a small squeeze and Oikawa's breath hitched as his hips bucked up just enough for him to tell.

Oikawa tried to put his head down in embarrassment at the action but Iwaizumi slammed him against the lockers, the hand around his neck growing tighter.

"Is this why you were acting like this?"

A needy whine escapes Oikawa's lips, his hips lifting for friction against Iwaizumi's thigh.

Iwaizumi presses his thigh hard against the front of the other's pants.

"Answer me, Tooru".

"Y-yes! God yes! Please- iwa-", he cries as he desperately wants to release.

"You're a brat, you know that? You should have just asked. Do you have any idea what you've been doing to me this entire week?".

Oikawa looks close to crying.

"Iwa-chan! Iwa-chan!"

It spills from his lips like a prayer.

Iwaizumi doesn't even plan on letting him get off here anymore, but he lets him get close.

"Hajime! Ha-"

And he pulls his thigh away.

A sob forces its way out of Oikawa's throat.

"Please, please, please", he chants.

Tears are in the corner of his eyes.

In the back of Iwaizumi's mind, he notes how pretty he looks like that.