"So what did we need to do again?"

The person you were talking to focused his attention back to you and smirked before saying:

"I was going to suprise attack the fatui camp to see if they are prepared for every occasion. Buuut I think I want you to do it, oh and try to keep the casualties low, the paperwork is annoying."

He didn't elaborate further than that and just stood behind a tree, pointed a finger to the camp and waited for you.

"Ok, ok I'm guessing this is their training or some stupid reason, Pochita be a good slime and stay next to Scara for me ok?"

You were about to walk up to them but you remembered you physically forgot how to walk so you just appeared out of the ground and decided to act a bit like Sirin for shits and giggles.

"Humans. Your pathetic lives end here"

You materialized the thin stick called a Polearm and thought 'what a stupidly obvious name' to yourself.

"Be grateful to be ended by me dumb insects"

You rushed towards a really tall and buff man in purple with a hammer.

"My oh my, isn't that a bit too big for a weakling like you hehe~"

You stick your Polearm into the ground and released and explosion just as he was going to swing at you with Bob the builders favourite tool.

He stumbled back and grabbed his head and after a couple of painful seconds (for him),
he was now under your control.

"Heh make use of yourself and knock out the one with insects, they're annoying"

You pointed towards the insect mage with a lantern in purple. What is with all these people wearing purple?

Just as you were about to knock out the one with the same colour aesthetic as your slime, you saw a blob of yellow and white hiding next to a bush.

You finished job faster than someone could say deez and hovered carefully to the two colours you saw, accidentally forgetting about Scaramouche hiding behind the tree with yellow leaves.

"Are you the two following us?"

No response

"Hey humans are you deaf or what??"

Now frustrated with the people not answering you decided to sit next to them so they could explain themselves.

"You humans are so damn frustrating urghh"

The small fairy looked up and down your figure and was about to speak but something else must have stopped her train of thought as then she screamed out to the blonde boy;

"Oh no Aether she found out! Our commission mora down the drain"

The fairy clung onto the boy wailing as he sweatdropped and looked at you then he stuck his hand out.

"Sorry for not responding, I'm Aether and this is Paimon, we're both adventurers. We sorta got paid to follow you, can't tell you by who though. Sorry "

The so called Aether scratched his nape as he spoke. You realized he wasn't telling the whole truth but he seemed like a proper good boy so you let it slide.

"Can we get up off the ground, it's uncomfortable"

You were about to stand up but you fell right back down. Your legs were too weak to walk...

So instead you floated back up then looked back at the two who looked at you like you just grew two heads.

The fairy looked at you with stars in her eyes and squeeled then opened her mouth to start a rant:

"OMG AETHER SHE CAN FLOAT LIKE ME! SEE SEE I HAVE SOMEONE TO RELATE TOO CAN WE KEEP HER PLEASE AETHERR PLEASE!"

Let me tell you that man looked so done... Oh yeah talking about men you heard some footsteps behind you like someone was running.

You turn around to see Scara and Pochita. Upon seeing your slime Aether took out his very musty and rusty looking sword and was about to attack when you just sat on it.

.

.

.

"You know you sitting on a slime right?"

You nodded at those words and started to pet the slime. Then you realized that your map was still in Scaramouche's possession.

When you about to speak up about it you looked up to see the two males having a staring competition with terrifying facial expressions.

Paimon was trying to calm Aether down and ended up frantically flying in circles.

Paimon reminded you of an ELF back from your original world... How you missed Elysia and the rest of the flamechasers... You thought to yourself for a moment then recalled how Sirin can turn into and ELF so you decided to wake her up.

You put your body on auto pilot for the time you would speak to Sirin, who knows what could happen when your in your plane of euthamia.

"Sirin"

You called out but you got a response of silence.

"SIRIN WAKE YO ASS UP IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO WAIT FOR YOUR SORRY ASS"

After a while you felt a tap on your shoulder and a sleepy Sirin appeared.

"Damn no need to sleep your corruption away, anyways I have an idea!"

You went over your plan on how to get Sirin to become a support ELF again.

"I don't see a reason for failure, (Yn) let's do this!"

You left your plain and woke up to the three figures looking at you with worried expressions.

The blonde boy spoke up "We have to go do the rest of our commissions but i believe we will see each other soon! Oh but before we go-" Aether got closer to your face and you could see the tips of his ears caught a blush, then he continued "I don't think we caught your name..?"

He got to the position he was in before and looked at you with a smirk and motioned for you to tell him.

"U-umm my name is -"

Before you could finish you saw Sirin's little ELF figure.

"(YN) I SWEAR WE NEED TO GET YOU NEW CLOTHES."

The blonde looked shocked once again today, there was never a dull moment with you was there?

"Well (Y/n) " he said emphasizing your name "let's meet again."

He started to walk off and the fairy before joining him gave you a a quick wave and zoomed back to her companion.

You gave Sirin a look to show her that she shouted at the wrong moment to which she shrugged and went to look around.

You then looked to your right in which you saw Scara looking at Sirin flying away. He caught you staring, he suddenly came closer to your face until your noses were almost touching. Then he softly whispered;

"So... Care to explain darling?"

(An: OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE THE NAMING SCARA LEAKS AHHHHH I LIVE LAUGH LOVE SCARAMOUCHE FRRR ahem anyways thank you for the support darlings<3 see you next chapter, flirty Aether and Scara 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 see you next chapter love you)