Chapter 2

"Oh you are so going to regret leaving your mothers womb for playing me, you insolent insect!"

You just turned away from Sirin who was about to torture; then murder the poor man. When she's set on something ( like murder) there's nothing you can do about it.

"This human really thinks he can get away with toying with me? I'm not a Herrsercher for nothing you dumbass."

"Sirin have you considered he doesn't understand what your saying..."

You looked at her with an exasperated look, this girl really needs to stop being so fiesty. She just gave up and stomped away like a child having a tantrum, to be fair she was having one right now.

Being already so, so tired from this you thought:

'Hey, maybe murdering this guy isn't that bad. Let's just go with it '

Just as you were about to click your fingers to land your ult you had realised he hasn't even flinched, nor even moved. He just looked... More confused?

"Omfg bro your about to be murdered at least look scared."

This world definitely was goofy, people normally piss their pants at a time like this while this guy was looking at you as if your were going to do a magic trick.

Then out of all times your brain started working 'What if I talk by using my hands?'

Usually communicating using sign language will finally pay off. Doing the actions and mouthing a very bold 'IM ABOUT TO KILL YOU' he tilted his head then an imaginary lightbulb lit up in his head. Well you think it's a he anyways from the posture and the way he sat.

He then made an oooh sound as he smiled?

'Never mind I don't think he understood, or he's just that dumb..'

You couldn't really see his facial expressions through his mask which covered his whole face exempt from his cheek bones. The human mentioned to probably follow him.

'Man i really don't want to but I guess I have to go with you..'

You heard the grass behind you moving so you turned your head and saw the humanoid creature which you completely didn't forget about. Yeah.

"Hey you, yes the one that was sitting behind me. I can't deal with this stress can you bring me something soft that I can squeeze or something..."

The troll then nodded? And ran off to search for something that fitted the description,

'How in the divine keys can a motherfucking troll understand me and a human can't?'

Telling the weirdly dressed person to wait with your index finger, you waited for the troll to bring you something to relieve the stress you harboured.

About two minutes later the troll came back with a light blue slime? It had small wings on the side of its body, it was cute you could say.

"Thank you very much, it is possible for you too speak?"

You spoke softly to it in hopes that perhaps you could communicate with at least something however, the creature handed the slime over (which was surprisingly light) however it had not answered the question.

After it saw that you were not leaving without an answer; it shook it's head in what looked like a sad way.

In attempt to cheer it up you placed your hand over it's head and pat it with your free hand that wasn't holding the new stress toy.

It was also a thank you for fulfilling the request. When you looked at it's scrawny body you wondered how the other man (who clearly had combat experience) was defenceless against it, odd.