Chapter 7

(An: Hi guys and thank you for the help it was really appreciated 😘)

After the .... Incident with the small statue you realized something above you had an red exclamation mark right next to a symbol which looked like a map.

You decided to speak up about it once you left the city with scaramouche, the reason behind that was that you could feel something or someone watching.

You couldn't bother to point it out though ,
'too much effort' you thought.

"So scara." His head instantly snapped towards your direction and made a hand movement for you to continue talking.

"So what's this thing?"

You pointed towards the white map icon above your head but the boy with navy hair looked at you like you were stupid.

"(Yn) what are you on about, there's nothing there ..."

You made a face and decided to prove him wrong by pressing it, as you did the icon made a strange noise and before you knew it you had a map in your hand you looked down to see the contents but

.

.

.

There was nothing on it?

You mentioned for the Anemo slime you where sitting on to stop for a second.

Completely ignoring Scaramouche's rant about how boring his work is you spoke up:

"Hey Scara what's up with the map? Do you have one?"

You asked with curiosity laced in your tone. Scaramouche was confused on what you ment, he turned around to face you then scrunched up his face when he saw the map you where holding.

He normally would just snatch it out your hands but because he basically fell really hard for you he decided to politely ask you to pass the map to him.

After a while of looking at it he looked up at you then back at the harbour and back to you again.

"It's possible we could find someone who could deal with this, let's get our job done as quick as possible then."

Then you had an idea, couldn't you just teleport to where you needed to go?

You thought it was a good idea so you voiced your idea out loud and Scaramouche surprisingly didn't shoot the idea down like you thought he would.

You held out your hand which Scaramouche hesitantly took. You shuddered at the sudden cold coming from his hand.

Stepping off the slime and hovering your feet at least an inch above ground you closed your eyes and called upon Sirin's power to teleport the both, well three of you including your Anemo slime: Pochita.

You inhaled and told your companion to imagine the place where you were ment to be. You focused your energy on his mind and with a click of your fingers you were enveloped by the void and then not even a second later spit out by it.

"Impressive huh"

You giggled a bit to the back of you hand as you slowly readjusted your eyes to the light.

Scaramouche just looked dumbfounded looking around him then back at you chuckling with a blush on his face.

'Since when are you so cute??' you thought.

Shaking the thought from your mind accompanied by a slight blush as soon as you realized what was happening to you you snapped your head towards the direction and coughed then stated :