"He wouldn't. But when the wolf takes over..." Red Riding Hood said.

"What about tonight's hunting party?" Vanessa asked.

"They're going to kill him, or he's going to kill them," Red Riding Hood said.

"It doesn't have to be that way," Vanessa said.

"What can we do?" Red Riding Hood asked.

"Tell him. If he doesn't know, tell him. Stop him. If he'll listen to anyone, if he'll believe anyone, it's you," Vanessa said.

"You think I can save him?" Red Riding Hood asked.

"I think you can save everyone," Vanessa said.

"It's going to be dark soon. Granny will be out of her mind with worry if we're not home. She'll go out there. Ness, this is so bad," Red Riding Hood said.

"So do something," Vanessa said.

"You're right. I have to," Red Riding Hood said.

"I have to get back to the castle before my mother becomes worried, but I'll meet you tomorrow and we'll try to help Peter," Vanessa said.

End of Flashback

Inside the station, Harper was sat in her office looking at different security tapes, hoping to find something on the disappearance of Vanessa and Kathryn. Her phone buzzed and she looked down to see a message from Regina.

Regina: Have you found anything about Vanessa?

Harper: No, but I promise I'm doing everything that I can to look her. You're just going to have to put your feelings towards me aside, and trust me.

Regina: I hate to say it, but for some reason, I feel like I can.

Harper looked slightly confused at the last text from her, until she remembered who Henry thought Vanessa was to her, which would mean who Regina would be to her. She shook her head slightly as she put her phone down when she heard her office door open, and looked up to see Emma.

"Hey," Harper said as she leaned back in her chair.

"Hey," Emma walked closer, "Anything?" Emma asked.

"Nothing," Harper sighed, "Not a spec of evidence on any security tape or anything," Harper said.

"Hey, we'll find them. I know we will. Finding people is what we do, especially you," Emma said.

"What do you mean? We were both bail bondspeople," Harper said.

"Yeah, but for some reason, you were a lot better at finding people," Emma smiled, "Maybe it's because your father's Prince Charming," Emma said, jokingly.

"What?" Harper asked.

"Well, isn't his saying 'I will always find you'?" Emma asked.

"Right, yeah," Harper chuckled slightly, "I'm sure that's the reason," Harper said.

"Where'd Ruby go?" Emma asked.

"She went to go get lunch, remember?" Harper said.

"Oh, yeah," Emma said.