"Did you see them bring it in?" Kathryn asked.

"No," Vanessa shook her head, "They must've done it while we were asleep," Vanessa said.

"Who would do something like this?" Kathryn asked.

"I don't know," Vanessa said.

----------<3----------

Meanwhile at the Sheriff's station, Harper and Emma were talking and Ruby was leaving, when Mary Margaret and Joseph entered the station.

"Hey! Lunch, Mary Margaret, Joseph? I'm getting for everyone," Ruby said.

"Uh, no, that's okay," Joseph said.

"I'm, uh, not hungry at the moment," Mary Margaret said and Ruby left.

Harper looked at them, "Everything okay?" Harper asked as they walked to Harper and Emma.

"David's in the woods. There's something wrong with him," Joseph said.

"He looked right through us. It's like...It's like he was a different person," Mary Margret said.

"Did he say anything?" Emma asked.

"Just that he was looking," Joseph said.

"Okay, okay. We'll look into it," Harper said.

"Thank you," Mary Margaret said.

Flashback

Red Riding Hood and the Dark Princess were still tracking the wolf through the forest.

"Here's another one," Vanessa said.

"Right. And then here's..." Red Riding Hood said and looked down, noticing that the tracks no longer resembled a wolf's paw print.

"What?" Vanessa asked.

"This print...it looks like it's...half-wolf and half-boot. See?" Red Riding Hood said as they both looked down at the print.

"Wolves don't wear boots," Vanessa said.

"No, they don't," Red Riding Hood said.

"Then it just continues like it was a man?" Vanessa said as they looked at the tracks ahead of them.

"Like it was a man and a wolf," Red Riding Hood said.

"Red, what kind of monster is this?" Vanessa asked as they continued to follow the tracks.

"So..." Red Riding Hood said.

"Yeah?" Vanessa asked.

"Wolfstime is once a month on the full moon. There's a story I heard once about a creature-," Red Riding Hood began to say.

"Hey. Aren't we awfully close to the cottage?" they looked to see the tracks leading to the side window of Red Riding Hood and Granny's cottage, "Who's gone to your window, Red? Is it Peter?" the princess looked at Red Riding Hood, who just stared in shock, "Red, has he been at your window?" Vanessa asked.

"Last night, before the killings. And he never joined the guys to hunt the wolf," Red Riding Hood said.

"But I'm sure he wouldn't have killed them," Vanessa said.