Intro: The Presidents Daughter

Being born as the presidents daughter isn't as good as you imagine it to be. Sure you may get whatever the hell you want, being spoilt, never having to worry about anything. Having all the things a girl can imagine, car, clothes, money. To put it in one sentence; basically a dream come true.

But I, as the presidents daughter of Japan. (Name) (Surname). Hate everything about it.

3 years ago, I was once the ordinary girl with a normal life, until the day I came back home from school and found out my father was elected as the president.

The first year, I was happy

The second year? Not so great

This year? Definitely not any better

My father eventually started thinking it wasn't the best idea of leaving me in a public school- and of course, being the president daughter he thought it was "too dangerous".

So here I am now. 17 years old. With no social life, being home schooled, oh and stuck in the house 24/7. Hah. Yup.

Can't go to parties like a normal teenager, can't go out without at least one body guard, basically no body guard, means no going outside.

But little did I know I was going back to school. High school.

And might I add, with a hot body guard name-

Sasuke Uchiha.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A/N: hey guys (ಥ‿ಥ✿) so uh. this is my first fanfiction EVER 😂 I've never written one and I thought I should try. This idea was made from one of my fav fanfic "the presidents daughter" but I'm only using the president idea, nothing else. the plot will be mine so uh yeh! hope you enjoy and continue to read ❤️