"I want to know who the mastermind is." Ryuen explained.

"Then give me something in exchange." I demanded making Suzune freeze.

"We can discuss that another time." Ryuen walked off. "And I know it would be impossible to meet your demands."

"You were gonna ask for food, weren't you?" Suzune asked me.

I laughed. "Yep, all he needed to give me was food, weird guy."

"Ryuen again?" Kiyotaka asked me. "How is he weird?"

"He keeps trying to make me talk by being really close to me. And he also talks like I'm supposed to play along with him and be into his hair kink." I explained to Kiyotaka. "He's so weird."

Kiyotaka nodded while Suzune stared at us like we are the weird ones.

We went to the library together, and I was confused by the puzzle. "What is that? Paint puke?" I asked as I pointed at the image on the box.

"Those are fireworks." Ike explained as everyone was shocked.

"Fireworks? Are they like me?" I asked.

"Yes actually, very loud." Suzune nodded.

"But they are also really pretty!" Yamauchi added.

"They don't last long ei-" Ike went quiet.

"Never seen them, I hope I can once!" I grinned.

"Yeah, I'm sure you will!" Sato added. "Is this your first time in the library?"

"No, we had a study group before." I answered as I opened the box and I giggled excitedly at the puzzle.

Sato and Kiyotaka talked about boring things so I ignored them. "Hey, Rekka. Don't they look like a coupl- you're already nearly finished?!" Ike yelled impressed.

"What?" I asked.

"It's 2000 pieces." Suzune spoke up speechlessly.

"It's better than maths!" I exclaimed. "Thanks!"

I soon completed it and everyone was still studying. Kiyotaka tapped my foot with his when I went to get up, so I sat back down and slept until a book was slammed down by my head.

"Morning?" I asked then saw Suzune. "Cold night still?"

"Rekka, you won't past the tes-" Suzune went to lecture me and I was looking at the window.

"That's X equals minus 3, goodnight." I pointed at the book Kushida was holding and I put my head back down.

"I didn't even turn it." Kushida mumbled. "Is it the answer?"

"...it is." Suzune mumbled.

"Thanks, Kiyo." I whispered.

"SO THAT'S HOW!" Suzune yelled making me laugh where really I just saw the question in the windows behind them and knew the answer instantly. Seriously, no one ever observes the areas they are in. I have to, to live.