He reads the message out for his fans to hear.

Y/n: 'Join my discord'... Should I, chat?

He glanced over to the comments and sure enough, not a single one of them said "no". He shrugs softly before receiving a link and then deciding to join through his computer.

Once that was done, he was in her own personal discord. Then he gains another invite through a specific group voice chat. Y/n couldn't help but chuckle more before accepting the invite and was into a voice group chat with Nyanners and two other girls he recognized almost instantly.

Nyanners: How did you do that?!

The conversation was straight forward but it left Y/n a little confused.

Y/n: Do what?

Nyanners: Show my friends that you copied my voice!

Ironmouse: Yeah! I wanna hear it!

That's when he remembered what he did. He glanced at the camera and couldn't hide the smile and leaned into the microphone.

Y/n: ...I didn't...

Nyanners: Yes you did! Don't you fucking lie in front of my friends, you! Do the voice!

Y/n: ...*Snorts*...

That was the only response she managed to get and resulted with a moment of silence.

Ironmouse: ...You're such a liar, Nyanners!

Finally, Ironmouse breaks the silence as you can here the franticness in Nyanners' voice.

Nyanners: I'm not lying! He rehearsed a verse of 'Anaconda' in my voice!

Veibae: Well... Maybe it was just your imagination...

Nyanners: It wasn't! I did hear-

Ironmouse: *Screams*

Ironmouse screamed momentarily which earned groans and a scream from Nyanners herself.

Nyanners: My ears, Mousey! Why the fuck did you scream?!

Ironmouse: I-I didn't! I wasn't-

Veibae: Yeah, bitch... Why'd you scream?

Ironmouse: Veibae! What the heck?!

Veibae: That wasn't me!

Nyanners: Of course it wasn't...

The girls all stayed silent, you can tell Veibae and Ironmouse was focused on what Nyanners had to say.

Soon, she spoke.

...Or it was a he...

Nyanners: It was I, Rugged Noodle! Nya ha ha ha ha ha!

That's when it hits them.

Veibae: Wait, holy shit!

Ironmouse: You!

Nyanners screamed as if she had solved a murder mystery that happened years ago.

Nyanners: I told you! I told you mother fuckers and you didn't believe me!

Veibae: ...H-He just copied my voice...

Ironmouse: Do it again! Do my voice again!

Y/n: Okay, okay... *Chuckles*

Ironmouse: Yay!

Y/n: *Clears his voice and changes into Ironmouse's voice* Nyanners~... Why you always mad, bro?~ Hm?~ Mamajuevo!~

Y/n does a few more impressions of Ironmouse which left her laughing like an ecstatic child. Then he turns his attention to Veibae who has been silent for quite awhile.