Chapter 5

Hello..... Enjoy reading!

Chapter 5

I rubbed my eyes to see clearly. As I opened them again, I was MES.MA.RIZED!

His eyes were so attractive and he has a dimple on his right cheeks.

"Miss, are you alright?" he asked again like he's in a rush or something.

I snapped right out of it, quickly standing up, pushed myself away from him, getting off his arms from my elbow.

Macy came rushing to us asking if I was okay. I nodded and looked at him again.

Macy apologized to him first.

"It's cool," he said while picking up his guitar case which was on the floor and put it on his left shoulder.

"But I should warn this lady to watch where she's going next time. Just to avoid accidents," he said smiling.

I didn't respond on Macy because I was busy looking at him, honestly!

"I guess you friend here is enjoying what she's seeing, huh?" he smirked.

I scoffed! Embarrased actually.

"No, I don't!" I blurted out.

"Easy girl, geez," raising his both hands at chest level. Startled.

Macy bumped her shoulder to mine, giving me a 'don't you have something to say to him?' look.

I raised my eyebrows resisting myself to apologize. But hey, I was guilty of my mistake.

As I was about to say something, his phone rang and he gave a 'one second' sign of his fingers, grabbed his phone in his pocket and turned around from us to answer it.

Wow, it must be a really important call, i thought.

"Sam, what are you doing? Apologize to him, quick!" she whispered beside me shrieking.

"I know but he's busy," I whispered back.

"You know, it's not entirely his fault," she replied again.

"I know that too, and I'm sorry," I replied also.

"Don't say that to me, say it to him," pointing her finger at him.

"After he's done with his phonecall.... maybe?" still unsure.

Macy couldn't stand my stubborness anymore so she pushed me really hard and made me bumped at his hard guitar case.

OUCH! That really hurts!

I rubbed my poor forehead and looked at Macy with fiercing eyes.

"Sorry," she mouthed, then covering her mouth with his hands to refrain from laughing.

He was startled and quickly turned around with a confused look or 'what the hell' look, if I'm not mistaken.

The phonecall was still on and I can hear a guy's voice from it, saying something like, 'where are you man?', 'you're getting late' kinds of sentences.

"Just wait man, I'm on my way. Okay," he hung up the phone and looked at me.

"I'm....." I was just about to say it. 

"Sorry girls, duty calls," and then he ran off.

".....not going to apologize to you anymore!" I let out a big sigh of disappoinment for not giving me a chance to talk!

"What just happened?" I was a little mad, or maybe a lot.

"at least you tried, right?" Macy stood beside me putting her hand on my left shoulder, "and he was cool about it, so let's just forget about what happened, eh? she suggested.