ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1: ᗩᒪᗩIᑎᗩ ᖇOYᗩᒪE'ᔕ YEᗩᖇᔕ ᗷEᖴOᖇE ᗰᗩGIᑕ

Alaina, named after an Irish Origin meaning 'Harmony', Harmony that werewolves have together by her parents, she was born species as a Werewolf from her two parents also werewolf species. Even as a toddler Alaina Royale was always a Independant girl shy of the world and when she began to read, that turned into an enthusiasm for learning.

Born to loving parents she was showered with all the affection that can only come from a couple so deeply in love themselves, and an Older protective Brother, that will protect his younger sister in need. Learning from her parents that she was named from an Irish Origin was all that required to ignite a spark plunging her into the fantasy world of literature. She had many beliefs of History from long time ago, from Forbidden, to if they can reunite them again, her knowledge of times and traditions by extensive research into History. History and Literature took place of bedtime stories from centuries of what happened, and through initially surprised by their daughter's thirst for reading, Lily & Delphius Royale took pains to spend time explain things to their Curly/Wavy mocha haired girl with Golden Amber eyes. But though she always kept her guard up learning from her Big brother.

School was a breeze for the Pup, surprising even her teachers who constantly encouraged her to outstrip her peers. As was bound to happen, her so called friends didn't really like her because she was a species, a dangerous species to be exact, they thought she was a bit weird or the forbidden word they say a 'Beast'.  The 'Normal' kids also thought that even if they didn't think of her as a beast, they didn't really understand, why she was captivated by books rather than spending time playing dress up or dolls with them. Though she tried her best, Alaina could not hold in a decent conversation with the other children, as they could not match up to her mature thinking, and if she wasn't that scary to other children's thoughts. In school when none of them could keep up with her grades, as kids of that age go, they resorted to taunt her, making fun of her ears and tail and how "Furry or Hairy" She was. Her desperation to fit in with her peers turned into disappointment and she slowly began retreating into her books, to calm her down or her brother. Since they weren't in the same class, at the end of the day, Elijah would help and comfort his little sister.

Scene Break

Other than her older brother, her parents knew about Alaina's tribulations at school, but they couldn't do anything, about it to soothe her hurt other than being their loving and attentive selves. With more people hating monsters like them, forcing them out of the town, the Royale's moved into an influence neighborhood at Atlanta when Alaina was only 9 years old. The move to Atlanta helped Alaina to find a few friends who gravitated to the brilliant Wolf girl more due to her ability to help them with their homework than real championship.

The school at Atlanta academy, encouraged kids to explore their curiosity and inquisitiveness which was a boon for Alaina. The werewolf girl's enthusiasm for learning found a proper environment to flourish but Alaina soon found out that even friendship has its expenses. The incident that really brought home the point occurred when she was 11 years old. Her school announced a science fair with the winners being awarded a chance to visit Paris.

After school, Alaina's classmates Jasmine was her name approached her with two others of her friends, the three of the girls looking eager and excited, "Alaina, right? well do you want to work together for the project? I heard you was very smart, and I want to win the prize to visit Paris... I have always wanted to go to Paris." The girl squealed. The two other friends that was behind her Elizabeth and Charlotte, was waiting in excitement and anxiety written on their faces.

𝐼𝒩𝒞𝒜𝒩𝒯𝒜𝒯𝐼𝒪𝒩𝒮On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara