❝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the next couple days were mostly filled with practices with the band and weird messages from haruka.

you didn't know how to approach the topic of the ex-drummer, especially after your talk with the pianist. you also couldn't figure out who would be the best person to talk with about the issue.

neiru was already out as she said herself it wasn't her business, whatever she meant by that.

kaoru seemed careful around the subject, although he often joked of it, when you tried confronting him, he backed away.

that left you with the manager, ai, rika and momoe.

you had a feeling ura-acca would send you away to someone else with the haruka situation. not that he seemed bad at his job, but he didn't seem like the person who would speak of other's problems.

so, you had to talk with the remaining trio.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

➪                     𝗮𝗶ꨄ     ⋮≡

𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹.𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗲
hey ai!

𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲_𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲
hi there drummer!
what's up?

𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹.𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗲
the sky

𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲_𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲
ik
something else?

𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹.𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗲
um, yeah
i have a question
about haruka
is that okay?

𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲_𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲
uh
sorry yn
something came up
i'll ttyl

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

well, one person was out.

now to rika.

that girl you didn't have to message as you actually had a meeting scheduled with her, just a little hangout to grab some coffee together.

you just had to wait a couple hours to see her face to face.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"y/n! over here!" just as you were getting off the bus, you hear a yell of your name, followed by rushed footsteps in your direction.

then, you saw the familiar blonde run to you, waving her hands with a cheeky grin.

"rika! hi!" you high-fived the girl, giving her a smile of your own. "so, where are we going?"

"just down the street, they have the best coffee in the city!"

you followed the vocalist, letting her lead you to the coffee shop. you placed your orders there and as you were about to ask her about your worries, the girl excitedly started telling you about some new lyrics she thought of.

you didn't have the heart to stop her, so you let the blonde talk her heart out, which took longer than you'd expect.

when you were walking back to drop you off at the bus stop, you felt it was the moment to speak of haruka.

"hey, rika?"

"hm?"

"can you tell me what happened? like, between you all and haruka? 'cause there seems to be something going on-"

"i'll be honest with you, as i assume you've asked everyone else. the only person that might actually say something is momoe, as it's a issue she and haruka had on their own. kao got pulled into it, but knowing him, he'll also avoid answering. oh, that's your bus! see you tomorrow, y/n!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ @𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘦 • 20𝘮
wanted to take a aesthetic photo but @𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹.𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗲 ate her cake before i could ಠ_ಠ

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗲 ate her cake before i could ಠ_ಠ

ㅇ ⥮ ♡ ⋮≡

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───