i really like you

Start from the beginning

"ok.." i nervously brushed off his back and handed him a mirror.. "if you don't like it.. don't tell me, just go to the salon or something.." i giggled and watched his reaction, his jaw fell to the floor, "oh god you don't like it do you?" i whined, covering up my face.

"no.. no i love it.." he said turning around grabbing my hands off my face,

"really? you really like it?"

"yeah i do! i really like it!" he smiled and stood up to hug me..

"ok vic we gotta go!" veronica said standing up and stretching her back, grabbing victoria's hand then leaving the house with her.. on the way out victoria winked at me, i realized what they were trying to do.

"do you wanna watch a movie or something?" i said looking up at damiano and smiling,

"yeah sure.." he giggled and grabbed the leftover apple slices and two bottles of water, we headed up to my bedroom and i turned the tv on, i changed into more comfortable clothes and we sat down on my bed.

not too long into the movie i got kind of tired, i yawned and stretched out before damiano spoke, "you tired baby?" he looked down at me, i slightly nodded and he pulled my blankets down, then picked up my shoulders and dragged me up to the head of the bed and under the blankets, he pulled off his shirt leaving him in just his sweats and slid in next to me and rested my head down on his chest.

"hey y/n.." he whispered and stoked my cheek..

"mm?" i managed to squeak out..

"you know how i said i really liked my haircut you gave me?" he said slowly, my eyes shot open.

"oh god you don't like it do you?" i whined and moved off damiano, but he pulled me back onto him,

"oh god no that's not it.." he sighed as he started stroking my head right at my temple, "it's just that.. that's not the only thing i really like.."

"what else do you really like?" i stammered out nervously,

"you.." he said so softly i almost didn't hear it.. i thought for a moment before sitting up and straddling damiano, i pulled his hair back and kissed him, i didn't feel him react or kiss back for a minute before he snaked his arms around my waist, smirked and starting kissing me back, passionately.

"i.. love.. you.." i said between kisses..

"i love you more" he snickered after pulling away, i pouted my lip and gave him my best puppy dog eyes,

"aw look at my needy little baby, and to think that just a minute ago you were about to fall asleep." he brushed my lip with his thumb then kissed me one more time before turning off the tv and readjusting so i was laying fully on top of him, he snaked his arms around my waist and i listened to his heart beat while i slowly fell asleep

"i love you baby girl, i really really do.." was the last thing i heard before waking up the next morning..

"mmm... goodmorning.." damiano groaned in his raspy morning voice,

"morning," i smiled climbing off of him and laying my head down on my pillow, i turned to face damiano and just laid there, taking in the moment.

"did you sleep well?" he smiled and chuckled, i knew what the obvious answer he wanted was and decided to tease him a little bit,

"eh not great, some guy was sleeping next to me and it drove me crazy.." i tried to hold back my laugh but failed when damiano started tickling me..

"how about now huh? he laughed and kissed my neck,

"well i think i slept pretty great!" i said trying to control my laughter, we calmed down and i laid my head back down onto damiano's chest, i let myself soak in all the warmth from his body and shut my eyes feeling all the safety and comfort in the world..

then i heard a click and some giggles, something flashed as well,

"VIC!" me and damiano shouted at the same time and damiano threw a pillow at the empty doorway where victoria was standing.

"that girl.." he chuckled and rubbed his forehead,

"ehh we owe it to her, she's the one who helped me to find out that you.." i was cut off by damiano kissing me,

"that i really like you.." he smiled and tilted my chin up then kissed up and down my jawline..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i started this with a basic title and a basic idea that it was set in high-school, wonderful to see how it developed.

love you,

caz out.

word count: 1335.