The Mercedes

Info - oral (male receiving), argument about money

"Oh, fuck, you're sucking out my soul," he whined. He was involuntarily pumping his cock forward. I took it like a champ and didn't even gag.

"So good, such a good girl," he moaned, and pulled my hair harder.

"I'm gonna-" I used my hands on his ass and pushed him further down my throat. He whimpered and came. I gulped gratefully. When he was finished, he pulled me up to cuddle with him.

"Thank you, that was mind numbing," he sighed.

"No problem handsome," I said, cupping his face and kissing his cheek.

"Why have you been so nice to me this week?" He asked, intertwining our fingers.

"I don't know what you mean," I hedged.

"Come on, that was the tenth blow job of the week, and half of them weren't asked for," he said with a laugh.

"I wanna buy a Mercedes Benz," I said quietly.

"Excuse me?"

"What?" I asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Your Honda is fine."

"You have a super expensive car," I snapped.

"I know but it's hard to believe you think ten blow jobs equals a car," he chuckled.

"Fuck you, you don't need to laugh at me. I was trying to be nice," I growled and got up. Timothée didn't talk much the rest of the evening and I slept in the spare room.

Getting up for work I refused to kiss him good morning or Make his coffee. I was replaying the conversation all day long. On my way home I was planning my argument, but when I arrived home I was shocked to see a brand new Mercedes in the drive way. My jaw dropped open in shock.

I jumped out of the car and ran to him. I threw my arms around him. He had his arms crossed. He didn't hug me back.

"You didn't have to do this," I said.

"Well I'm whipped so," he wouldn't make eye contact.

"Why are you so mad? You chose to buy it?"

"Yeah but I have to buy every fucking thing. It's so unfair. I hate that you expect that of me," he snapped.

"Huh? No you don't. I wanted to buy the car with MY money. I was just wondering if you approved since it's a big decision."

"Y-you wanted to buy it yourself?" He asked.

"Yes, I work a good job. I didn't know this bothered you, I try to pay for my own stuff a lot," I said.

"You do, I blew up. I'm sorry, I didn't understand," he said and finally hugged me.

"I'm sorry you thought I was just demanding a Mercedes for a blow job," I giggled.

"It's okay," he smiled and kissed my nose.

"You can take it back, or I can pay you back," I said.

"Naw, I think I'll just trade it in for more blow jobs," he smirked.

"How many, my jaw is already sore," I giggled.

"Hmmmm, we'll have to decide how much your blow jobs are worth," he sighed.

"Why don't we go in and I'll give you a preview for you to average," I winked.