𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯

WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER ONE OPENS

WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER ONE OPENS. It is also kind of like that with supernatural problems. When one enemy is defeated, another one rises. In this case, we have quite a few on our shoulders.

Not only did we know that Esther is here in the last harvest girl's body, Mikael is also alive and somewhat well. Esther is inhabiting the body of a teenage witch named Cassie. Mikael is here in New Orleans...in the flesh...thanks to Davina who is the one who has the white oak stake. That one...that upset me.

I know why she did it. Why she resurrected Mikael and took the stake. She thinks she's protecting everyone. Protecting me, but she has no idea what Mikael is capable of. She has him controlled by some bracelet.

The reuniting with Mikael was not a good one. I had no idea what the hell I was walking into when she zapped the necklace I gave her. Elijah, Marcel or I had not one clue.

~

FLASHBACK

Davina's necklace zapped me. She's at Rousseu's. Last I knew she was on a date with some guy named Kaleb.

Marcel, Elijah and I headed there at once and walked in to what looked like a bar fight between witches and wolves. I saw one guy about to close in on her.

"Get the hell off of her!" I exclaimed and sent him flying into the wall. When I had a moment to see who I just did that to, my body shuttered.

Mikael.

"Father?" Elijah asked, wearily.

"Hello, son. I'd hoped to see your brother first...but we have some unfinished business as well." He paused and turned to me. "As do you and I, witch." He sneered.

He came charging at Elijah first and slapped him so hard he went stumbling back. He had Elijah in a choke hold and took the white oak stake out of his back pocket. What the hell? Where did he get that?

I used a spell to choke Mikael and raise him into the air. "I defeated you once, Mikael. What's one more time?"

"Oh, please. You're nothing without your magic." He tried to fight me on it. I don't see the point in arguing.

Soon enough, he was out of the air and was stood right in front of Davina, who was holding a bracelet to him. "Stop. Go back now."

With that, he scurried off.

I looked at Davina, not even believing what just happened. "What the hell was that, Davina?"

"I-I'm sorry." She spoke and walked out.

Marcel, Elijah and I stared at each other.

We looked to the guy behind the bar who was bleeding from his eye. I believe that was the date.