𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴

EVER SINCE KLAUS HAS TAKEN OVER FROM MARCEL, EVERYTHING HAS GONE TO SHIT

EVER SINCE KLAUS HAS TAKEN OVER FROM MARCEL, EVERYTHING HAS GONE TO SHIT. Klaus is acting like the power hungry maniac I once knew. The one I try to avoid. He thinks he can do whatever to whoever since he's in charge and I won't stand for it. It may work on his little vampire minions,
but not me.

I've been avoiding Klaus like the plague lately. I hate that I am, but I can't stand when he acts like this. I told him that. He apologized and stayed the exact same.

Imagine my surprise when I got a call from Marcel.

"Where's Davina?" He demanded. What is he talking about?

"Um, I don't know. Isn't she at the compound?" I asked him.

"Wait, she isn't with you?"

"No." I paused. If she's not at the compound, then where the hell is she? "Are you telling me she's missing?"

He huffed. "Klaus said she flew the coop. I figured you took her somewhere."

"No, Marcel. I know better than that when the people who want her dead walk the streets." I paused. "Klaus is going to freak if she's out. He thinks she's a threat."

"I know. We need to find her before he does." He replied. I was almost surprised to hear that from him, but I know she means the world to him.

"Where are you going?"

"Meeting with Klaus and Elijah. I'll see you there." He replied and hung up.

It wasn't long until Klaus and Elijah texted me. Both separately.

Nik
Your sister felt the need to leave the safety of her bedroom. Meet at the compound to discuss how to find her.

Elijah
I fear Davina has left. I'm afraid for how Klaus will react to this. We need you in the room when we figure out how to get her back.

I rushed to the compound and found Klaus, Marcel and Elijah there already. Stupid vampire speed.

"You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious. Our secret weapon has escaped." Klaus spoke. I rolled my eyes.

"She's not a weapon, Klaus." I spat.

"She wouldn't just leave. She knows the witches want her back." Marcel told him.

Oh, no. I may be the reason she left. Hayley and I, actually. Agnes was the last living elder until Elijah killed her for messing with Hayley, the baby, and I. We told her that. She was surprised at it.

Oh shit.

"Her violin is missing. She may have left at her own volition." Elijah left. Tim's violin. She takes it with her everywhere.

Marcel walked over to Elijah. "What did you say to her up in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do I know that you didn't take her?"