Cheapskate door

"That finishes our training today, mon étudiant , well done." The Spy lightly complemented, "I will show you to your area, and non, it's nothing like your prior one." He stated as he swiftly reached for the door, getting it for Emberlyn. "Thank you." She said as she walked through the doorway. She asked this question while Spy was showing her to her quarters "How-. How does the Administrator, Ms. Pauling, and now you know about what I've done in the past... ?" "I am the Spy, after all. I have my ways." The Frenchman stated bluntly. Something tells me I'm not going to get any answers out of him...

The trainee thought as the master and apprentice made it to her room. "Here you are, please, Make yourself comfortable. Training begins at 5:00 AM sharp. And please eat beforehand. I'll be seeing you, Emberlyn." Spy closed the door, leaving Emberlyn to explore. It was a nice little room with a desk and bed, definitely looked like the room was only recently changed but Emberlyn could work with that. She is a very creative one after all. She walked over to the bed and sat down on it. "Ooh! Comfy." The usually harsh, and butter secretary putting up her walls of defense, became a little more soft, relaxing, and putting her walls down.

She lied down and thought to herself. Ah, now this is great, Spy seems nice. During training he seems quite arrogant but eh, is all good. Emberlyn got up from her bed and walked out of her room, and went down to the Rec Room. She looked over and saw Spy, in the kitchen. "Oh. You cook?" the ex-secretary asked as the Spy. "Well yes, otherwise we'll starve and we don't eat rations. Us men cook for one and other." The Spy stated. Emberlyn was surprised, but in the best way possible. Wow. No toxic masculinity or anything... this is honestly peaceful compared to the other team. "Curious question. What was even like serving under that heap of muscle." The Spy inquired. "Ah... him... mm. If-. Er-." Emberlyn stuttered. "Ah, no worries. I have no problem you having the inability to talk about it. After all, you did get out of his clutches... a month ago non?" The Spy asked. The ex-secretary nodded, those... things that happened. Those long nights... Staying awake on the hope of getting it all done, and the help of way too much caffeine for a single person...

"Emberlyn?" "Huh-. Erm- what, s-sorry spaced out for a second there." Emberlyn stuttered. "Ah, non. Don't worry, anyways dinner is ready." The Frenchman stated. The two sat down at the table, and ate their meals. "Wow, this is amazing Spy. Thank you so much for cooking this!" Emberlyn said happily as she ate the exquisite dinner. "Glad to see you like your meal. Tomorrow we will refine your skills in close combat, then move on to weapons, alright?" The Spy debriefed. "Alright, sounds good. And I can't thank you enough for taking me in and teaching me your skills." Emberlyn thanks. "All in a day's work. You've proven yourself to not be a lost cause, yes. Your skills are... mediocre but, improvement won't be too hard it seems." "Alright. That's good to know." The two finished both their dinner and had a wonderous conversation, lasting much more than the dinner itself.

"Oof-. It's pretty late and we both gotta be up before five. Might aswell rest while we can. See you at the crack of dawn, Spy!" Emberlyn stated happily as she left. She arrived to her unfinished, but nice room. She got ready for bed in her personal bathroom, and then, was off to the land of dreams. 

A/N: Yes the chapter titles are going to be this brain-dead. Serious chapters may or may not have serious titles well see-. Anyway, have a amazing day/night!