Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)

Start from the beginning

Kyoka: "Thanks, Y/N."

| | |

KARAOKE TIME SKIP

We both enjoyed singing and laughing together as we scan the song list, also, we discovered that we were in harmony when we were in a duet. And we talked all about our likes and dislikes, our instrumental preferences, and we laugh on some funny jokes about our classmates.

The night is nearing as we reached the middle of the park, and luckily there's a fair going on.

Kyoka: "Y/N, look." She pointed at the skate park on our left.

Y/N: "You want to skate?" I asked. "Okay then, let's go!"

We both entered the park, and she revealed that she likes to skate, then she taught me how to balance myself on a skateboard and to do some simple flips. When I fall down, she will just laugh at me then teach me again on how to do it.

After an hour, we extremely enjoyed each other's company as night fell, I insisted on walking her home, since she told me that her home was not far from the park itself. She gratefully accepts it as I escort her home.

But while we're both walking in the sidewalk, some small-time villains appeared and blocked our path.

Shark-Head Guy: "Lookie here, we've got two wimps to beat the shit off our frustration." The guy cracks his knuckles while his friends let out a chuckle.

Blade-Armor Guy: "And his girlfriend looks hot, too!" He exclaimed.

Kyoka shuddered in fear, but I stepped forward, glanced at her that eased her nervousness and fear, telling that I have a plan. I observed the five assholes and their quirks. One has the quirk of summoning his blades anywhere in his body, used for offense and defense, the other one in his left has holes in his fingers, and I assume that he has a finger gun quirk. The leader in front of me is a shark-head guy, with big and sharp teeth that looks intimidating. The remaining two in his right are an acid quirk user and a six-arms quirk user.

Y/N: 'This is bad, if I'll fight them here, Kyoka will be in danger. I need to confuse and stall them for a bit.' I gave Kyoka a quick glance while the villains were still talking to each other, and I made an eye gesture at her to look at my fingers.

She easily understands this as I tapped my fingers in a Morse Code.

.-. ..- -. / --- -. / -- -.-- / .-- --- .-. -..

RUN ON MY WORD

Kyoka subtly nods back at me as I faced the villain and did some one-handed signs on my hand that is on my back.