Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)

Start from the beginning

???: "Y/N?" The girl called.

I turned my head and saw the girl.

Y/N: "I-I-Wow..." My brain stopped for a second, as I saw her cute but simple outfit.

Jiro: "You like it?" She said while she fidgets her fingers.

Y/N: "I stuttered, right? So that's the sign." I replied, that causes her to chuckle a bit.

Jiro: "So, where are we heading to?"

I scanned the second floor of the store, seeing different kinds of restaurants and shops around us.

Y/N: "Do you want to eat first?" I asked her. "Then we can go to the karaoke." I added.

Jiro: "Karaoke after eating sounds fun. I'm in." She said as we both entered an American Fast food Chain.

| | |

EATING TIME SKIP

Kyoka and I left the store, with our bellies full-wait that's sounds wrong. We left the store after we ate as we took our time to stroll around the mall. After a few minutes of resting, we stopped over to an arcade.

We entered the Karaoke stall with the staff giving us the songbook, Kyoka took the book first and scans the contents for her to sing. I noticed that her forehead's sweating, and her handle on the book is shaking.

Y/N: "Kyoka, what's wrong?" I asked her, snapping her out of her thoughts.

She closes the book and sighs.

Kyoka: "I-I'm nervous. I'm not used to sing with others, and-"

Y/N: "So?" I butted in, as she looks at me in confusion.

Kyoka: "What?"

Y/N: "Don't downplay yourself when you have that godly talent, you told me before that you strived to be a musician, right? Why underrate yourself? If that's your passion even you want to be a hero, at least we have a future heroine that likes music." I cheered her up, as I smile to her. "Besides, everyone in Class 1-A will surely like that, too. Or we might have a band in the future!" I added more to cheer her up.

Kyoka: "Really?"

Y/N: "I believe in you."