Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Huh?" Y/N confusedly looked at the smoke that popped behind Midnight as three pillars representing the Top Three emerged from below. "Oh, shit. I have to go!" He said as he ran towards it.

The three podium rose up as it reveals Bakugo in second place, fully restrained up to his face and tied up to a wooden log, this made Y/N sweat drop at Bakugo's angry reaction, and he can feel that he's pissed. The third is Todoroki that has no reaction to the crowd and just crossed his arms at his amusement at the tied-up Bakugo. And an empty first place podium, confusing Midnight and every people in the arena.

Midnight: "Uh... what?" She said, not long before a shadow leaped above her and landed on the podium.

Y/N: "I am

Y/N: "I am... here!" He cringed and felt shivers in his spine at All Might's line, but he had no choice, as he had already done that. 'Eurgh... That was disgusting.'  He thought.

The crowd cheered at Y/N's superhero landing, and also earns a massive sweat drop and some chuckles from Class 1-A.

Todoroki: "You're late." He chuckled at his landing.

Y/N: "Late is not I added in my dictionary." He cordially answered back to him. "Er... why is he tied up?" He pointed at the struggling Bakugo in his left.

Tokoyami: "He is like a man-eating fiend." Tokoyami on the fourth placer podium said.

Todoroki: "He's angry that he'd lost to you after he woke up, and he doesn't care for the medal." Todoroki added.

Y/N: "Fair enough... He'll spat the medal like a vending machine if he had the first place. Giving that, his only goal was to beat me." 

The angry Bakugo muffles and squirms in his podium as Y/N glanced smugly at the angry teen before Y/N looked back again at the crowd and the cameras.