"But out of the ones I played in, I didn't like the fight scene with the dad. It was a beautifully scripted scene and it came out amazing, but it was so hard to act for that. I really felt scornful, as if the situation really did happen to my husband, my soulmate."

"Opinion on the end of the movie?"

"It left a lot up for debate. I felt empty, but satisfied just enough. I'm hoping that movie two is better. Now that their second enemy is out of the way."

Momo's POV

"Hi!" I waved. "I'm used to playing villains in movies. The whole point of a villain is to make the viewer interested. As long as I exist, the plot moves forward. But when I read over some of the lines, I couldn't believe it! The levels in this I had to do, if anyone watches this movie and doesn't hate the girl I played, I'd be scared."

"It's said you've received backlash for this role?"

"Oh, most definitely. But I'd take the role again. And the backlash almost makes me proud? See. This movie had topics in it that are so controversial! Abused men. Manipulated men. The abuser used all forms on him. And it's such a real thing not explored in many films or other platforms. I loved the heroine in the movie, (Y/n) did such a great job portraying the supportive role. Accepting his abuse and being on his side, even when it seemed he didn't listen."

"How exactly did you feel on set?"

"Intimidating. And intimidated. I played this fierce girl who loved some poor boy in her grade, but specifically loved the idea of ruling over him. Controlling and terrible in all she does. When filming, the entire scene would be filled with baited breath as we tried making it as realistic as possible. Without crossing boundaries. At first I thought the mood we created in the set would have a negative impact on the caught footage, but when we rewatched it, it just added so much more! Depth and hatred would be all over the place. I really thought my peers hated me. So I did all I could to try making light things outside of scenes."

"Yaoyorozu! What are you doing?!" Endeavor glared at me, and I laughed.

"You, in my mind." At my remark the cast on the other side of the door laughed. The older male blushing unsure of how to respond.

"I have a wife! That's inappropriate." I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't she in a mental hospital?" From off stage, I heard the woman in question reply.

"You wish!" The director told us to knock it off and actually work on the scene, us laughing off the tense scene to come.

Mei's POV

"This movie!! I loved it so much! The filming. The cast, I couldn't have asked for a better movie to be in with my brother and sister!"

"Did you feel any of it was rushed?"

"Not exactly, life is always moving fast. See, I introduced my brother to my sister in law. The only thing I didn't like about it, was I couldn't finish my sentence in the intro scene. And it's so stupidly funny to watch them as they try not to act like they got married last year. Their relationship really gave a 3-D feeling. An added layer to the roles they played. I really thought I was watching my best friend and brother fall in love all over again."

"Was it odd to play as someone who has a crush on the main lead, with her being your sister in law." I started laughing at his question, coughing from the intensity.

"Pft! Oh heavens, no. I live my life by the phrase 'you can't be best friends if you're not a little gay with each other'. (Y/n) and I used to be exactly like that growing up. This role was made for me. From the gay undertones to the raging psycho. Shoto never knew how to talk to (Y/n), and eventually I had to bring them together. This movie has been the best to film."

“S-s-so… He has a scar over his left eye! And gorgeous red and white hair!” I started bouncing in place, it was my time to shine.

“You’re describing-!" I threw my hand up to shut the actor waltzing into the set "MY INCREDIBLY HOT BROTHER!" I laughed loudly as (Y/n) melted in front of me, a blushing mess.

"CUT!! MEI, Let Over Loader interrupt you! You're not siblings in this movie."

"Do you have a favorite scene?"

"By far, my favorite was the truth or dare scene. The cast seemed so into it. The entire thing was amazing, and I got to order (Y/n) around."

Endeavor's POV

"How was it, playing an abusive father?"

"I hated it!" I rubbed the back of my head, laughing shyly. "The offer came to me from my son himself. He wanted me to play his dad and I was so confused. He said the character had almost no lines, so I took the offer. It was a total mistake! Reading the script took me by surprise, and I broke down after the fight scene with my children."

"Excited to be back for movie 2?"

"Not in the slightest, I know that my character isn't gonna have any redeeming moments. But I do hope it won't get any worse, what happened in movie 1 will be the worst, or so I hope. Yet, any movie I play in that I get to be with my son is the best. He is my pride and joy after all."

"Playing such a villainous role against your own son sounds like it was hard, but you made it look real. Shows how amazing you are at acting."

"I come from a family of actors and actresses. But I never forced my kids into it. And yet, all of them are in an acting career. Even my daughter in law! Watching the movie over as a family had us in tears, it's unreal. And I definitely have thought about seeing if Shoto needs therapy." I laughed. "Movie 2 is being produced, but we'll be having meet and greets after it's out. Hope to see you guys there!"

I ran over to (Y/n) and Shoto after we were told the shoot was good to go. "I'm sorry!" Grabbing the two to me tightly and couldn't hold the tears in. "I didn't mean it. I wouldn't hurt you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"Dad-"

"You guys mean the world to me-"

"Dad!- It's okay!" Shoto wiggled from my grasp, sighing. "It's a film production, not our life."

"We love you too." At (Y/n)'s reassurance and hug, I took in a couple deep breaths.

"....Sorry."

Thank you to you, my fans, my readers, for the neverending support. And for giving me encouragement everytime I failed to come through. Book 2 is very much underway and chapter 11 is being produced! This time, I'll be finishing it. Not for you, but for me. And yes I said 11, expect chapter 9 out real soon <3

~LisaLove765