Part I: New Kid in School

Start from the beginning

Many students fought back against the LoV, but it was not enough to defeat them. Tomura and his goons separated all of the students in different zones, defeated the Space Hero: Thirteen, and nearly killed Eraserhead, Class 1A's homeroom teacher. The USJ was a massacre, until...the tables turned.

Shigaraki: HAHAHAHAHAHA! DID YOU SEE THAT ERASERHEAD?! YOUR STUDENTS ARE NO MUCH FOR US, THEY WILL DIE AND YOU WILL WATCH THEM DIE!

Aizawa: N-n-no...(Fuck, I can't die like this.)

Shigaraki: FINISH HIM OFF, NOMU!

Nomu: REEEEE!

The Nomu was about to finish off Aizawa until...

Not this time, villains.

A mysterious stranger grabbed the Nomu by the head and slammed it on the ground, like a piece of trash. This sends a shock to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: what the hell?!

Yare yare daze...I knew I could sense trouble on the way here. Glad that I made it on time.

Shigaraki: and who are you supposed to be?! Are you a hero?!

Not really, consider me a vigilante. I work outside hero law.

Shigaraki: a vigilante, huh? Do you hate heroes?

I don't hate them, I just don't like the fact that they have to spare scumbags like yourself.

Shigaraki: tch!

Tomura Shigaraki, was it? Yeah, listen Tomura, this place right here is my house, I run this whole thing.

The Nomu tried to attack the stranger but.

SILENCE, YOU PRICK!

The stranger ripped the Nomu's arm off and bashed its head with it, several times. Shigaraki couldn't comprehend what happened as he watches his own Nomu, getting folded by the stranger.

Shigaraki: (Who the hell is this guy? He's beating up the Nomu with its own arm, there's no way he's stronger than the Nomu. Matter of fact, he doesn't know about the Nomu's quirks.) *smirks* (This fight is our victory) Nomu, get up and kill him!

The Nomu regenerated its arm and attempted to grab the vigilante by the arm, but.

*Grabs the Nomu's arm* Aaaannnd you lose another arm. Shink!

The vigilante cut off the Nomu's arm again by using his sword, and the Nomu screeched in pain.

Goddamn it, do you have a mute button?

The vigilante continues to attack the Nomu, beating it up and shocking Shigaraki even more.

Shigaraki: (He's beating the Nomu, impossible! Even if it has several quirks, why the fuck can't the Nomu LAY A FINGER ON HIM! HE'S DODGING ALL OF IT'S MOVES, FUCK!)

Aizawa: (Damn, this kid is not playing, he seems strong.)

Are you done?

Nomu: REEEEEEEE!

I guess not, okay. Have it your way...FUS RO DAH!

The vigilante used a powerful shout technique to push the Nomu far away from Shigaraki and the rest of the students.

NOTE: That "FUS RO DAH" if you know those lines, then you're a legend, but unfortunately, that's not a quirk. That's just a reference.

Alright, time to send you to Helheim.