Chapter 3

"pst over here" who is there "it's me glimmer remember form earlier" oh it's you who are you and what are you? "First off I'm you secret helper why'll you are here and secondly I'm a pixie named glimmer like I said earlier" so do you know why I'm here than and what do you mean by secret helper? "Wellll the reason why you are here is a long story and the reason for me to be your secret helper is that you were accidentally sent to here is that the timeline from the original one is somehow changed which is why you get a helper until you return to where you come from. "Oh oh um I almost forgot it that you need to stay alive until we can get this mess cleaned up so do what ever you need to do to stay A-L-I-V-E got it!" Yea sure just stay alive got it "well you are pretty much in a world of Pirates as you can guess so it's probably best to have no one know that you are from a different world/timeline for your safety oh and if I was you I'd be getting off this ship uh less you want to be stuck in this ship" oh no you are right I almost forgot what happens to women that are stuck on a pirate ship I need to go now. CREAK soon the door opens to which glimmer also disappears only to see Edward England leaning on the door with a smirk on his chiseled face which is a bit surprising for a pirate to be like celebrity hot wait hold on I still need to find a way of this ship alive not thinking about how hot someone is, as I'm in the middle of my thought,Edward England soon walks over to me and sits right next to me on the bed to ask me some more questions most likely to who I was to hum I was right as he starts to asks me questions about myself.