•{Chapter 1}•

Seth threw himself on his bed. He felt as if he was forgetting something, but what is there to forget? He remembered almost everything throughout his life, so why would he forget something now? Why had this just occurred to him?

He let out a low, angered grown. 'White hair... red eyes.... I don't think I know anybody with an appearance like that.' Seth sighed and dragged himself up. 'Probably just a fucking thing I made up on accident... '

Seth stomped his feet on the ground and stood up. Stumbling slightly, ever since he thought of him he seemed to get dizzy with every thought. Seth sighed and decided to try to find this person, hoping he would figure out why his body is reacting like this.

Seth walked for hours, following the path in his memory. By sunrise he finally found what he was looking for. An underground temple with a very unique entrance. He grabed the rock and moved it to the side. Just as his memories predicted, a staircase leading down to another entrance. Seth scurried down the stairs and look at the giant entrance in front of him. It looked like you couldn't even open it, at least not from the outside. Seth let his instincts guide him. Letting it take him to what looked like a cube trapped in sand. He flicked his arm and the sand flew away from the cube.

Seth pressed his hand against the middle of the cube. To his surprise it started to glow white. He looked over at the door that was now opening. He had never seen a seal like this, he assumed it was some type of magic. Seth pushed his thoughts aside and walked through the entryway. The room was bigger than he thought. Hieroglyphics were all over the walls, stairways leading to different areas, long hallways, and a large scale in the middle. A person could fit on the scale, not only that, it was probably the prettiest scale he'd ever seen. It was black with gold designs all over it, the chains were made of gold, and a large jar sat on the right side of the scale.

Another one of his instincts kicked in and he jumped back. He looked at the black and gold weapon in front of him. Seth moved his eyes up. A attractive male with white hair, red eyes, light but dark skin, and a very decorative mask on his head. He was exactly what he was looking for.