Pretty

Base                     |1200(12:00)
Task force 141. |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After discussing the mission we were going on in about 3 days or more, I was heading to my room when I remembered that my room is next to ghosts room.

    I took a second before nocking on his door, "yea?.." he said as he snapped open the his eyes filled with annoyance "oh well I was wondering if we could hang out you seem cool?" I asked with a smile on my face trying to be nice,"uhm...uhh ok" he said as he stepped to the side confusion written all over his face.

     "Ok so what did you need." He said as he closed the door behind me."oh right I wanted to get to know you since your my partner." I said with a big smile one my face to seem nice. Then I walked over to his bed and sat down criss cross.

After a while of asking questions and him ignoring a lot of them, "ok so when did you join task force 141?" I asked while sitting on his bed,"uhm I joined when I was about 17 but when I actually started doing dangerous missions I was 20." He said blatantly, I asked questions that weren't to deep but I was getting there.

"When did you join?" He asked seeming kind of intrigued, I was pretty proud of myself for getting this far."umm I joined the marines when I was 15 then moved to London and joined the special forces when I was 17 then I served there for 6 years then I came here." I felt so relaxed in his presence. But all good things had to come to an end, I left and headed to my room.

-

    I woke up early to go train about 500(5:00am). I got dressed in my black cargo pants and black combat boots paired with a dark green tank top. I got to the training room and saw ghost benching, I couldn't lie he was like a Greek god his muscles were immaculate, six pac was defined, arms were a peace of art nothing like iv seen before, his scars made him so incredibly hot but when he saw me he immediately put on his sweatshirt.

"Hi" I said to ghost and he just nodded. I headed to the punching bags and started practicing, throwing the best swings I could.

a little while later I went to the treadmill and did some time on there, once I thought everyone was awake I went to the shooting range.

Ghost joined me a little while
later and so did the others. Personally I was really good with snipers but I wasn't that good with handguns but I still could shoot a bullseye.

A little while later I see price come into the shooting range,"hey bunny meet in the debriefing room in 5 I have some things to discuss about the mission." Price said to me as I finished up my session with guns,"ok see you in 5"

-

    I walked to the debriefing room sat down and waited, I played with the peice of tape that was in the table but just then. Price walked in a little bit after I got there,"ok so there's going to be a ball and we need a distraction" price said with uncertainty "by distraction you mean seduce who?" I didn't mind being a distraction it just depends on who."that who is Phillip graves" I sat there wide eyed at the thought I would be seducing my own brother just then he handed me a packet with his information in it. "I..um ok what will I wear?" My shaky voice prominent as I spoke "Shepherd has picked out a beautiful dress for you it's in your room waiting for you, any concerns please tell me" I just nodded and walked to my room.

    I arrived to my room and went in, there was a silk black dress on my bed, he wasn't wrong on how beautiful it was that was for sure.

    but the thought of seeing my brother after god knows how long it was nerve wracking, the brother that tried to kill me multiple times the brother that locked me in the basement for 3 days no water or food just darkness.

    I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt hot tears running down my neck, sipping them away quickly.

    I tried it on and I looked very pretty in it, it had spaghetti straps and a loose neck line, the bottom half had a slit right down my thigh, there was a lace thigh holster to hold my hand gun and knife, they bought me makeup and a curler.

the thought of getting all dolled up just to get dirt and get other stuff on this dress was quite sad.

-

A day later I was trying to figure out the holster thing but I couldn't quit get it so price told ghost to help me.
So he was leaning down to try and fix it while we were discussing the plans that were going to happen in 10 hours.

Ghost got it fixed and I could properly get my gun out without having to make so much noise and for it to get stuck. Ghost was supposed help me train since he was going to be my sniper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) sorry it's so short I have so many ideas :)