~Hierophant Green~

'Italics' = 'Your thoughts'

Normal = Japanese

Your POV

Jotaro and I arrived at the nurse's office. I sat down next to Jotaro and zoned out.

"Oh Y/n! How did you get a bloody nose on your first day of school?" The nurse said to me, making me instantly snap back to reality.

"Oh, I-" I started but the nurse cute me off.

"You're not like jotaro right?" She questioned, glaring a bit. "You dont get into fights, right?"

"N-not really ma'am" I replied. 'I wonder whats her problem' I thought.

"Jotaro, take off your hat, its bad manners!" The nurse said. 'somethings off about her'

~Time skip brought to you by a lazy author!~

A few minutes before

Turns out, my suspicions were right. The nurse was 'possessed' by Kakyoins stand, Hierophant Green.

Present Time

"Man what a hot guy," I said smirking. Kakyoin looked at me. "especially sitting in that position," I continued

"Shut up and let me speak!" Kakyoin yelled furiously. Ah! My time to shine! I love being annoying. I grinned to myself.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I-" He began

"Whyyyy?" I cut him off

"BECAUSE I-"

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

"SHUT UP ALRE-" he began again only to get cut of by Star platinum punching him in the face.

"I, Jotaro Kujo, am labelled a punk. I tend to overdo it with my opponents in fights, so much that some are still in the hospital. There was one idiot teacher who was all talk, so I taught him a lesson and he hasn't came back to school. At restaurants that served me lousy food, I leave without paying the bill all the time. But... even I know nauseating evil when I see it. Evil is when you use the weak for your own gain, and crush them under your foot. Especially a woman! That is exactly what you've done, huh? Your Stand isn't visible to the victim or the law. Therefore, I shall judge you!" Jotaro said

"good job, jotaro! Now, you're going to pay for hurting the poor, innocent nurse!" I said excitedly! "I may be beaten up, but that wont stop me!"

~Another time skip brought to you by a unconscious kakyoin~

Jotaro's POV

We finally finished fighting kakyoin. His unconscious bodied lied against the wall.

"G-g-good j-job Jo-jotaro" Y/n said. As soon as she said that, she passed out. She did look pretty beaten up and exhausted. I had to take her to the old man. They saw my stand and kakyoin's stand. I slung kakyoin over my shoulder and Y/n on my other. I quickly jumped out the window. The nurse looks fine, Y/n and I did our part, the rest is the schools problem.

We finally made it to my house. I went inside, cursing under my breath why this house is so god damn big.

"Ahh~ My son is thinking about me in school! I can feel it!" My mother said.