First Day Of School

Key words

Y/n = Your Name

H/l = Hair Length

H/c = Hair Colour

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

You groaned. It was your first day of school, and you were gonna be late. You quickly brushed your teeth, got dressed, brushed your h/l, h/c hair, put on your shoes, and ran out the door after grabbing your bag. You had no time for breakfast but you didn't really care at this point. You started sprinting, if you keep this up you'll make it to the school gates in time. As you kept getting closer to the school gates, you heard loud shouts.

"Hey! Its Jojo~!" a girl said

"Huh? Jojo? Where!?~" another girl responded

"You're right! Jojo is back~!

"aaaaa!~ Jojos back!~" one girl shouted

"Good morning, Jojo~!" A bunch of girls kept saying

"Jojo! Where have you been~" another girl said while clinging on to his arm

"HEY! Dont come near MY Jojo! Who do you think you are clinging onto MY Jojo like that HM?" A girl shouted

"SHUT IT, UGLY!" the other girl yelled at her

"NO BOOBS!" the girl responded back

"UGLY!"

"NO BOOBS!"

"UGLY!"

"NO BOOBS!"

"UGLY!"

"NO BOOBS!"

"UGLY!"

"NO BOOBS!"

It kept going on like that, to the point where you started to lose your temper.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE SO DAMN ANNOYING!" Jojo yells at them. Suddenly, the girl started squealing.

"Ahhh~ He totally said that to me~!"

"No~ He defiantly said that to me~!"

"You mother fuckers are crazy" you casually say while walking past them. They all stared at you in awe.

"Wow, who's she?" one girl whispers to another

"I don't know but she looks cute," the other girl whispers back

Then all the girls started whispering about you. To be honest, you didn't even care. As you were going down the stairs, the teen named 'Jojo' suddenly cut his leg and fell down. You quickly ran down, only for something tripping you. You quickly called out your stand and grabbed on a sturdy branch. Little did you know, 'Jojo' saw your stand. You didn't get hurt badly, but your nose was bleeding because your dumb ass landed face first in the grass.

"Ow, that hurt," you said while gently rubbing your nose. "Anyways, you good?"

"Yea just got this cut" 'jojo' replied "You new here or something. Never seen you around." he said

"hm, yea, just transferred a day ago." 'Jojo' hummed in response.

"What's your names?" He asked

"Misaki, Misaki Y/n, but just call me Y/n. What about you?" You reply

"Kujo, Kujo Jotaro, but call me Jotaro or Jojo I honestly don't care."

"mh, ok. I think I have some bandages in my bag, hold on," You started to look around your bag until you heard some noise.

"JOJO!~ Are you ok?" one girl said

"are you alright, Jojo?" another one said.

"Jojo, these stairs aren't safe. From now on you should hold my hand while going down the stairs!~~" A blonde girl said, while the other girls, were glaring at her. Just then, a beautiful looking man walks down the stairs very stylishly.

"You seem to have a cut. Take this handkerchief and and wrap it." He said. you zoned out of the conversation because you didn't care. That is until he lifted your chin up.

"HUH,'' you said in a bit of a panic voice.

"Didn't mean to startle you dear" He said. His voice was...soothing. It took you all your might to not blush. "Seems like your nose is bleeding. "You should go to the nurse. Want me to take you there" He asked. Out of the corner of my eye, it seems like Jotaro was...glaring?

"I can handle things myself thank you very much, pretty boy." you said while removing his hand off my chin. "Jotaro, you should come too, that cut looks like it needs to be treated properly." Jotaro grunted in response. We started going to the nurses office.

A/N

Thank you for reading this far! I really appreciate it! I'll try my best to update regularly! Also sorry for the grammar mistakes!

Froggy-Chan Out!

<3