Info/backstory

Kindness, cheerfulness, goofiness, pretty, stupidness, loudness, all mixed together to create this sweet little demonic and angelic person. Y/n was a born stand user, while their dad on the other hand, got it with a special bow and arrow. You always wanted to go to Tokyo, Japan for the LONGEST time. Your dad was kind of protective, which kind of surprises you, judging by his personality and all. Until one day, your dad finally agreed. 

    You were so happy and couldn't wait! But, your dad said not to tell your last name to ANYONE. Specifically someone who has the last name "joestar"[Hope you get a small hint ;)]. You were confused by this but still agreed. Instead, you used a fake name, Misaki (I just came up with this random name, i'm sorry). Your mother is not in the picture. You really don't like to talk about it because of the trauma it gave you. Your father had many people working for him, some of them even became your friends, which made you happy.

    Your dad mostly likes dark places.[another hint hehe ;))] You hardly spend time with your dad because of his 'work', but he makes it clear that he still loves you. You were surprised by this, judging by his personality and all....

A/N 

Hello guys! Sorry if this has mistakes or doesn't look good! This is my first book and i'm a bit bad at writing so I apologize!

Hope you found out who the dad is or have some clues 😏

Froggy-Chan Out!

<3