While Axel Snow was taking a shower, Violet decided to quickly was the dishes, have a shower herself and then go out.
She washed the dishes, tidied up the kitchen and made her way to her room, she could hear her dad moving around inside his room, which meant that he was still not asleep.

"Dad just letting you know that I'll take a shower and head out." She said from the other side of the door.

"Okay, love! Have a great time." She heard and smiled to herself, walking back to her room and quickly jumping in the shower. She got ready in under ten minutes, she was so damn hyped to go see her friends. Violet grabbed her purse, cat keys and phone and quickly ran down the stairs and to the door, she put on her sneakers and ran out of the door, quickly starting her car.

She told Kie that she was going to call, when she came to Obx, but it was more fun to call when she was outside of her house. She was hoping that it would be a nice surprise.

On her way there, she saw someone who she wished to never see again. Rafe Cameron. Violet felt the chill run down her spine, when she noticed that he saw her too. She saw him, walk towards her car, which was currently on the only damn stop light on their, red light shinning brightly.

She watched as he got closer and cussed at herself, she looked both ways and just stepped on the gas, the car flying forwards. She watched in the rear view mirror as his frame became smaller and smaller, while she let out a big long sigh of relief. She started to feel the adrenaline and was just hoping that there weren't any cameras, cause a ticket was not what she needed right.
now 

Violet parked her car on Kie's street and looked at her house, hoping that she was home. It was a school night, so she probably was. Violet grabbed her phone and dialed Kie. She picked up almost immediately.

"Are you in Obx?" Kie quickly asked.

"I'm actually outside of your house." Violet heard Kie murmur things and some weird noises coming from the other side of the line, sounded like she dropped her phone and was moving stuff around. Shortly after that the sound of the call ending was heard. Violet giggled and looked at her phone while Kie was getting ready. She scrolled through instagram and could feel the excitment in her body, when she saw Kie ran down her stairs and then to her car, she put down the phone with a big smile on her face and watched her as she got into the car. Kie squeaked and just jump to her and hug her, Violet was sure that she was going to climb onto her lap any minute now. The girls hugged each other tight and both of them sniffed, while tears rolled down their eyes.

"Don't you ever do that to me!" Kie said with her head buried in Vi's neck, while Vi held her.

"I won't leave ever again, I promise." It took them a few moments to finally stop crying and Violet started the car. She was so happy in this moment. She was finally back with her friends and John B and Sarah were alive. She felt at peace. Finally.

While Violet drove out of town Kie was the dj and the interrogator. And Violet loved every second of it.

"So like are you going to start school here?"

"Yeah. I hope so, one thing's for sure though. I don't ever want to be back in California again." Kie looked at her then at the road.

"Was it like before again? You stayed home?" Violet nodded.

"This time was different, I felt like I was suffocating. I was away from everyone I cared about and was in the time that I most needed someone, but my mom got me a therapist." Kie looked at her and started to feel guilty. Kiara knew what she herself went through and she just couldn't imagine going through it alone on the other side of the country, away from everyone. "Who by the way. Sucked ass." Violet said and a little laugh came out of her. Kiara chuckled.

"Everyone knows that I'm the best therapist there is." Kie said with a hand on Vi's shoulder, who nodded her head, agreeing.

The two girls drove back into town, got gas and drinks and made their way towards the Chateau. Violet pulled into the driveway and the two girls jumped out of the car, carrying the bags to the back. They noticed that the fire was on, which meant someone was there. They looked towards the fire and sure enough, Pope and JJ were there, laid on the hammocks. Violet could feel something strange building up inside her. Guilt? Anxiety? She wasn't sure. Maybe old feelings that never left? The feeling of something unfinished? All that she was sure about was that she hated feeling this way.

The boys noticed them, shortly after the girls noticed them. Pope was quickly out of the hammock and was now running towards Violet with opened arms. Violet laughed out loud as he finally crashed into her body, picking her up and spinning her around.

"Let me down, P." Violet said through laughter as he put her down, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. Violet returned the hug.

"What are you doing here? Kie said next week." Violet laughed and looked at Kie who shrugged with a smile on her face.

"Surprise!" They laughed and once again Pope hugged her.

"I've missed you so much." He said and Violet looked behind him, her smile freezing JJ was walking slowly towards them. He didn't looked very happy that she was back. She gave him a small wave which he didn't return.

"Why are you here?" Vi just looked down and could feel how her smile froze and then just disappear.

"JJ you know why she's here. Don't do this." Kie said and he quickly got angry.

"No, Kie. Actually I don't. She wasn't here to morn with us, so she doesn't deserve to be here when we celebrate." Kie and Pope looked at him confused and angry.

"Wasn't my choice."

"You did nothing to fight back. You just left." He shouted at her. "You don't deserve to be here right now, you deserve to be in California with your people. You're not our friend and you most definitely aren't a Pogue."

"JJ let's not do this right now." Violet begged almost in a whisper, her mood completely destroyed.

"Actually we will. Fucking leave or I will." He spat in her face and she just completely froze.

She knew that it would never be the same after that night, but this was fucking brutal. He completely hated her and to know that only a few months ago, she meant everything to him and now he looked to her with such hatred it completely destroyed her.