Violet got the text from her dad, that she was hoping to get and quickly packed her bags, she was going to go without telling her mother, but while she was walking towards the door with her bags, Autumn Snow walked into her house, once again her eyebrows narrowed and angry at something that had happened at work and was probably going to unleash at Violet.

Violet stopped dead in her tracks. Her mom stood in front of her with crossed arms.

"Where do you think you're going?" Violet cleared out her throat and put the suitcases on the floor.

"I'm going to live with dad." Her mom just chuckled at her.

"Hell you are." Violet sighed and just put a hand on one of her suitcases.

"Well yeah, I am going mom, and I'm sorry but if you stop me, I'll call dad and tell him to come get me. And by the way in the agreement and you know this very well, you signed it in court, it says that he can come see me whenever he likes and that I can go whenever I want to and that didn't seemed to be the case so far." Her mom looked at her, she was furious.

"Violet unpack your bags and go to your room." Violet just laughed and walked to the medication cabinet. She could feel her mom's eyes glued on her as she did so. She opened it up and grabbed the bottle, throwing it at her mom. The bottle fell to the ground and Autumn looked at it. Not saying anything.

"You are not going to say anything mom? Seriously." Violet laughed once again. "You always have what to say  and now you don't?"

"Violet those are not the one that you're taking." Violet just chuckled once again.

"I'm not fucking stupid mom. You fucking drugged me, to get me back here. You drugged me! And you've been drugging me for the past few months. Are you fucking insane? Am I a fucking lab rat to you?"

"I just wanted you here with me okay? You're my daughter he doesn't deserve you! I've given you everything and you want to run to your dad, the one who was never here for you and abandon me? Want to run around with the damn pogues and get pregnant and ruin your life?" Autumn walked closer to Violet grabbing her arm. Violet just pushed her mom's hand away.

"He was never here for me, cause you didn't let him see me! For the two months I lived with him all that he ever gave me was love and he cared for me! I experienced so much love when I was there, a lot more than I have received from you in my whole 17 years!" Violet grabbed her bags and started to walk to the door. Autumn one again grabbed her arm.

"You are not leaving me too, please Violet, don't leave me." Autumn said her voice breaking. Violet looked at her mom and a tear ran down her cheek, her mom looked like she was about to cry. Violet shook her head.

"I can't stay. You are no good for me mom, I can't stay here."

"I'm gonna come and get you again then." Her mom completely changed her tone. "And next time you'll stay here forever." Violet shook her head. The statement actually scared her, but she didn't show it. Her mom clearly wasn't coping with things okay and clearly had some deep dark shit to work on, but Violet was sick of her shit  so sick that she didn't even wanted to see her anymore.

"Mom if you come to dad's house and try to get me, I'll tell him everything. You know that what you did is a felony and I know that your kook heart can't handle prison, so it be best for both of us, if you stay away from me." Violet said and started to walk towards the door, bags in her hands. She hated her mom right now, more than ever. She completely blocked her cries and gaslighting and just walked quickly to her car, throwing everything in the back and took off.

She felt the tears coming down. Everything was too much at the moment and she needed a moment for herself, so she took a detour and parked her car at some random beach and just screamed out of frustration holding onto her steering wheel so hard that her knuckles turned white, but at least everything will be okay, from now on.