In The Woods Part 1

We were walking down this empty path for what seemed like ages. I was bored. I stopped and when he noticed, he stopped too. He asked why, and I told him I was bored. He looked mad. I felt instant regret, I knew he enjoyed long walks into the depths of the woods, but I found it boring.

He slowly stepped towards me and suddenly pushed me up against a tree. He pinned my arms up so I couldn't break free, and murmured in my ear, in his deep, sexy voice 'what did you say?' I trembled, and repeated myself.

He pushed his body up against mine, I could feel EVERYTHING. He whispered to me that he's going to prove the woods aren't boring, before suddenly meeting my lips with his.

He kissed me so deeply yet passionately it made me moan. I felt him smile into the kiss before thrusting his tongue in my mouth. He moved it round in a circle before my tongue met his. They danced together in our mouths.

That's when I felt a bulge growing in his trousers. I giggled.
He broke the kiss and looked me dead in the eye. I have never blushed so hard. He said 'I don't know why you're laughing, you did this to me, and you're going to have to take responsibility to sort it out.'

So I got on my hands and knees, unzipped his jeans, and pulled them down. Right in front of my eyes was his huge dick trying to escape from his restricting pants. I kissed his dick over the pants before slowly pulling them down.

He grabbed my head, fingers tangled in my hair, looked me dead in the eye and groaned 'stop teasing baby.' I swiftly grabbed his huge length and licked his tip as he let out a moan. I ran my tongue all over it, feeling him twitch in my hand, begging me take to him all in. I slid my hand up and down a few times, holding tightly to give him as much pleasure as I could. He squirmed in my hand.

I traced my tongue from the top to the bottom and back again, and then slowly wrapped my lips around it. I put more of him in my mouth, but he wanted more. He grabbed my head and pushed my head down so I had all of him in mouth. He let out a sexy groan which made me so wet.

He didn't let go of my head as he guided it up and down his dick, thrusting into my mouth. He was moaning and gasping, and I could tell he was about to cum. I stopped and said to him 'fuck me.'