"Take off your clothes..." She said and she sat down on the bed to watch me. I smirked and slowly took off my clothes making a little show of it. "Like what you see?" I asked and she smirked but didn't answer. Instead, she made me turn around so she could see me from every angle. 

I watched her walk to the dresser and pull out a few of my ties and turn around again towards me. "Sit down..." She said pointing to the chair. I did as i was told and she walked over to me swaying her hips making me lick my lips. She was so beautiful... As shy as she was in the beginning of our relationship... So confident she was now... Walking around completely naked... ordering me around... no shame...

She walked around me her hands on my chest as she stood beside me. "Do you trust me... Mr. Evans..." She whispered in my ear as her hands roamed my chest. "Yes... Mrs. Evans..." I groaned.

She took my arms binding them together behind the chair. She stood back up and pulled my head back and she kissed me upside down. "Good boy..." She whispered. I dont know what it was but having her praise me did things to me. God i loved it... Adrenaline sourced through my veins... It was exciting... 

She walked around me and sunk on her knees between my legs planting a trail of kisses over my thighs. I groaned as my dick twitched but she ignored it... She looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes. She continued and i could feel her binding my legs to the chair making it impossible to move and i groaned. 

When she was done, she looked up at me with a smirk. She wrapped her hand around my shaft pumping it up and down a few times before she planted a kiss on my tip. I groaned but she didn't continue and just stood up making me whine. 

"Dont whine baby... I am just getting started..." She whispered and grabbed my face by cupping my chin with one hand. She kissed me again before releasing me and turned around walking away from me and towards the bed. 

I swallowed hard as she crawled onto the bed her ass up in the air in full view making me groan as all i could think about was grabbing it... Kissing it. She sat against the headboard and i groaned as she slowly opened her legs. She had planned this... because she pulled out some toys from underneath her pillow. She laid them down beside her... Her eyes never leaving mine. 

I groaned as she let her hands roam her body massaging her breast and she licked her nipples one by one... making them hard. She was going to torture me... "You have been very sweet and gentle lately..." She whispered and i swallowed to get rid of the lump in my throat. 

She was right... I had been gentle with her... After the birth of our twins i was scared to hurt her. "As much as i love gentle and loving you... I wanted you to just fuck me senseless..." She said pulling me out of my daze... "But you didn't get the hints..." She said pouting her hands still roaming her body and i swallowed again as she let one of her hands glide down and i could see her rub her core as i had full view of her pussy. She was wet... turned on... She ran her fingers through her folds before licking them clean and i groaned as my dick twitched. 

"Fuck..." I groaned... She smiled and hummed as she licked her fingers clean. "All you had to do was ask gorgeous..." I groaned as i tried to pull free so i could fuck her senseless like she asked but it was of no use... "Oh but this is so much more fun Mr. Evans..." She said grinning and i groaned again trying to fight the restrains as frustrations started to set in... She let her hands glide down again and i groaned as she started to finger herself... 

All i could do was watch as she pleasured herself my dick hard begging for a release... But i had a feeling i was far away from getting that... I groaned as i saw her push a finger in and out while her other hand played with her nipples pulling on them.