The awkward questions

This is chapter 10 so i hope you enjoy 😊 

NO TW

POV: Tamayo

When I walked to school and was greeted by my students and other teachers, I saw something that I don't want to see in the early morning and something that was shocking for me, Kōshikawa and Shinobu together...no, hand in hand...walking...together. Wasn't she the one who told me yesterday that she is mine...or wasn't that the true?

I just ignored it and walked to my morning class.

[...]

First break

POV: Momoka

Shinobu begged me kinda to act like a couple in school and I agreed and I would lie, would I tell somebody that she's not my girlfriend...she's fucking cute and maybe I don't really have anything against to have two girlfriends, but I noticed that Osaragi-sensei looked at us the whole time, so told it Shino-chan.

Me: Shino, she look to us the whole time

Shinobu: Oh...That's because of yesterday...

Me: What happend?

Shinobu: Uhm...we had sex and I told her that I'm hers and she's mine...so

Me: Oh...OHH...WOW...So you kinda cheat on her with me

Shinobu: I'm not her girlfriend...so, we could be together if your girlfriend has nothing against that

Me: I would love that...to have two...and I would love too-...

I touched her tie and pulled her to me and whispered in her ear.

Me[whisper]: To touch your body 

Shinobu[whisper]: you can, but we are in school

Me: Ok, then after school...if you would allowed me that

Shinobu: I would allowed you to touch my body

Me: REALLY?!

Shinobu: I trust you...so yeah

I hugged her and put my hands on her waist and felt her Bra string.

Me: What time is it?

Shinobu: Uhm...11:20 am

Me: Then let us go to school

Shinobu: ok

We both stood up, took our stuff from the stair and walked trough the hallway only not to realized that...I think Mitsuri or somebody else stood under the stairs and listen to everything we did.

Me: Somebody heard us 

Shinobu: How the fuck do you know that?

Me: Don't know...Do you wanna go to Starbucks after school?

Shinobu: That would be great

She hold my arm, I felt her breast and got red, she noticed that and continued. Giyu asked me if I broke up with Miku and we both told us, that this is just a fake relationship and that we don't have any feelings for each other. He didn't believe me, what I could understand. After the 5th lesson, Mitsuri asked me to talk for a bit and I knew why, but I did like I didn't noticed anything and played a bit dumb, so she wouldn't recognize anything.

POV: Mitsuri 

I told Obanai that I just have to talk to somebody, he didn't even asked me who, because I told him it's not Shinobu so he was relived. I walked to the class Kōshikawa-San had and asked her if we could talk a bit, just the two of us.