The weekend alone

This is chapter 5 so I hope you enjoy 😊

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ cursing, sex

Informations about the characters in this chapter:

Momoka Kōshikawa:

-is 16 years old

-is Pansexual

-is best friends with Sabito 

-has an Girlfriend names Miku Miya

Ikō Kōshikawa:

-Is 38 years old

-Is Bisexual

-Is married with her husband for 15 years

-Has one daughter

-Has a older sister Works as an secretary for the xxx bank

Yūri Kōshikawa:

-Is 37 years old

-Is bisexual Is married with his wife for 14 years

-Has one daughter

-Works as an employee for the same bank as his wife

Miku Miya:

-is 16 years old

-Is Gay

-Is with Momoka in a relationship for 2 whole years

-Has one cousin

On a Friday

POV: Momoka

I'm confused and frustrated about the fact that Sabito and Sanemi are in love with Giyu, but Sanemi can't really talk to him without saying dumb stuff and Sabito is...I think for Giyu, just a good friend...so that will not really work out perfectly. And my girlfriend told me, that a boy is stalking Shinobu. I was at first confused, but then I understand who she meant...it was Obanai Igoru...he stalked Shinobu actually for a long time, because... I think, he's afraid of the fact, that Shinobu could steal Mitsuri from him...or maybe that Mitsuri will fall in love with Shinobu and would break up with Obanai?

I walked home with Sabito and he told me like for the 5th or 10th time the same thing, but I enjoyed it that his crush is in the same school as him and my lover is in a other school as me. When we arrived at our houses, we sat bye to each other and then I walked in, said hi to my parents, had dinner and walked upstairs to my room.

Ikō ( Mother of Momoka): Honey, me and your father will be on a business trip for 4 days. I will say to Sabito parents, that they will watch after you and your Girlfriend can come over, if you want to.

Me: Ok. Will you both go now or later at night?

Yūri ( Father of Momoka): Yes, we will be away at night. I will bring you souvenirs.

Me: Can I get does delicious chocolate again?

Ikō: Of course, my dear. Did you do your homework?

Me: Yes, I did.

Yūri: You can call Miya-san later.

I just nodded and then they walked out of the room. I thought about the thing, that this girl names Aoi talked about. She said that she saw a beautiful girl on the way to school and that this girls name is "Miku" and that she would like to talk to that girl...she is my girlfriend and I know that she's pretty and her personality too...but deep inside, she I different then the rest...I don't even know, how we got into a relationship. You know what, I will invite her to me...but now. So I took my phone and called Miku.